Not open for further replies.

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
Hairball get them from me !!! there is a good reason why

Many of those batteries have FLAT TOPS !! they will NOT WORK ! ( you would have to use magnetic spacers on them ) !!!!

I have 4 sets here and they will not work without spacers and the web sites do NOT say that

Wow , thanks for the heads up Mike.

k5blazer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2010
Fredericksburg, VA
After much thought about if it is best to wait for the 2x14500 version of Infinity and/or new technology for Buzz and Infinity or get an Infinity as soon as it is released or get a buzz now, or... arghh, brain shut up!

I just ordered a buzz and a terminator :):):)

Great choice, now you can relax, enjoy your new Buzz, and order your new Infinity without pressure when they become available...:)

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
After much thought about if it is best to wait for the 2x14500 version of Infinity and/or new technology for Buzz and Infinity or get an Infinity as soon as it is released or get a buzz now, or... arghh, brain shut up!

I just ordered a buzz and a terminator :):):)

Let me know how you like the terminator because I've been thinking about getting one.

Jumi

ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2010
Athens, Greece
Great choice, now you can relax, enjoy your new Buzz, and order your new Infinity without pressure when they become available...:)
Yes, I will now wait patiently for the Infinity v2 while enjoying Buzz :)

Let me know how you like the terminator because I've been thinking about getting one.
Sure, I will let you know. I think it would be a little strange on top of my - already huge - GGTS but, who cares if it vapes great :)

PoliticallyIncorrect

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 31, 2010
SoCal
I'm glad somebody understands me, El Dee (a Southern Rocker may be uniquely qualified to do that). My sense of humor has landed me an infraction or two, but if you ain't got no infractions, you ain't lived.

Hairball, you might consider exposing that cat to secondhand smoke, just to stunt its growth; otherwise, you might wind up with an armload of Maine ....:
coonbig.jpg

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
I'm glad somebody understands me, El Dee (a Southern Rocker may be uniquely qualified to do that). My sense of humor has landed me an infraction or two, but if you ain't got no infractions, you ain't lived.

Hairball, you might consider exposing that cat to secondhand smoke, just to stunt its growth; otherwise, you might wind up with an armload of Maine ....:
coonbig.jpg
Wow, that's one big hairball. What do they feed it, alligators?

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
The biggest problem with the Buell was getting a Harley dealer to let me buy one... those clowns actually tried to talk me out of it... this is why Buell failed, because the dealer network was too lazy to learn about something new.

I don't buy from my local Harley dealer... in the past 30 years they have said the following to me:

1) The Belt Drive is a passing thing... hold out until HD gets it out of their system.
2) The 5 Speed Transmission is going to be a nightmare... Hang Tight until they come to their senses.
3) Yes, it has Electronic Ignition, but we can remove the electronic ignition from the bike, so it will run as good or better than a shovelhead
4) Fuel Injection is Optional, but you should avoid it like the plague... with electronic ignition and fuel injection the bike can no longer be serviced by the home mechanic.
5) The 6 Speed Transmission is going to be a nightmare... Hang Tight until they come to their senses.
6) You want a BUELL? Just strip down a sporty and save yourself a bundle.
7) Why would you want a Dyna? The Softail handles just as good.
8) Why would you want a Road King Custom? Just get a heritage Softail springer with all the saddle bags and windsheild.

Yeah, I'll drive or ride an hour to get to a dealer that has a clue about what they are selling.
Here's the new bike I want to cruise. :(:(:(

xb420m-preview.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread