The Innokin MVP 20 W

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remi Love

Jan 8, 2015
North Adams MA
I just got my MVP 20 W in the mail this afternoon. I have the MVP 2.0 but it got run over by a car after it fell out of my car during an accident. The other problem with my 2.0 is it only has an ego thread on it so I cant use bigger tanks and or RDA's well you can with an adaptor it looks really stupid and is crazy tall. So 20 W came in a great little plastic box with a chord and the adaptor to use ego thread gear. i had a full charge on it so I started to hook stuff up to it . first an Iclear16 it worked great from 5watts to 12 watts. then I put the Doge on it the RDA is wonderful now from 10 watts to 17 watts . I notice with the RDA is that if its power is to high the juice gets a wierd flavor to it so I have t back off I tried a new coil the same thing happens . then I also ordered the Aspire nautilus as well this is the best clearo i have ever used hands down my juices taste better than ever . No matter what I put on it it worked great. I have been using the Iclear 16 for a few weeks now on the 2.0 and it worked great, on the 20 W it seemed to work a lot better I read the 20 w has a different chip in it maybe thats what the difference is . My future plans for the 20 W is a lot of 1-2.5 ohm dripping and continued use of the nautilus this thing is great now I have a few set ups that I will use for a long time to come .

shreduhsoreus

ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2015
Indianapolis
I just got mine in the mail today. Kinda disappointed because I was hoping to pop my EVOD tank on it and use it until I get paid next week and get a Nautilus Mini. Yea...there's too many threads on the eGo adapter so the tank won't screw on all the way and the contact points don't touch, so it's just going to sit around for now, mocking me, teasing me lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread