Status
Not open for further replies.

spaceballsrules

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2011
North Carolina, USA
Taste Your Juice | INNOKIN ANNOUNCES THE MVP20…

New MVP 20W by Innokin | Vaping Cheap Deals

iTaste MVP 20 Watt | Innokin | Free Shipping

I guess innokin has decided to release a version of the MVP that is between the 2.0 and the 3.0. The 20W has some, but not all of the features that were promised for the MVP 3.0. It does have a flush spring-loaded 510 connector and a sleeker design (sort of). What is missing is the higher capacity battery, the improved OLED screen, the 30W of power, and new positions for the fire button and charge port.

What is innokin playing at with this?

innokin-iTaste-MVP-20w.jpg

herb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2014
Northern NJ native , Coastal NC now.
This is one of the new versions and it's perfect imo , they kept it very close to the 2.0 model which was very very smart . You don't mess with changing things drastically when something has dominated the market for so long in it's current form .

Glad the fire button is in the same position , they fixed the connection issues and it still has the superior flat signal that made the past versions so great.

vince01

Sep 15, 2014
North West England UK
I think Innokin saw how well the istick was selling and came up with the 20 watt

just to have something in that market. As has been mentioned it will be perfect for some,

but for many who saw the Reddit article it will be a long way short of what was expected

I think Innokin should realise that there are a lot of good 30-50 watt models out there and

brand loyalty only goes so far, a few months is a long time in the vaping world, many will not wait

Btsmokincat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 10, 2013
Waterville ME
Sorry but this won't sell well
At 59.95 it won't sell . Why try to compete with the Istick ? Very few like where the button is and it's way too heavy. Sorry but that's what I think......... For the same money the IPV Mini 30 is hands down better. :D
I doubt it will stay at $60. Heck the msrp on the mvp2 was $69.99 if I remember correctly. I bet it will be selling between $40 and $50 in no time. There's at least one place online selling svd 2.0's for $59.99.

I'd buy a mvp20w for $40 in a heartbeat. That's only $5 more than I paid for my istick.

Ryuukon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2013
Wyoming, USA
Such a common phrase in the vaping community lately, but... "too little too late".

Innokin was an innovator in the ecig industry. But they have fallen so far behind it's laughable.

I say that while I clutch my MVP 2.0, 2x VV V3s, SVD 1.0, and countless iClear clearos to my chest for the last time before I chuck them in the bin (or give them away to people that who can't argue with free).

I thank Innokin for getting me off the stinkies, it was their gear that finally did it for me, but in an ever evolving market you can't rest on your laurels like they have. There are such better products around for much better prices, and even (especially?) for new vapers on a budget.

VapinMark

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2010
Navarre FL
They have only released (as far as I know) one evolve product. Watching the interviews with evolve and Innokin I was under the impression there would be a few products with evolve chips in them.

I think it would benefit the industry to keep a few low watt devices for economy apvs.

There are some retailers selling the MVP v2 currently for more than $60, once more sellers get the MVP20w prices all around should get more competitive. The MVP has been out for over a year, 3 generations to weed out any issues, they could accidentally make a great device.

herb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2014
Sorry but this won't sell well
At 59.95 it won't sell . Why try to compete with the Istick ? Very few like where the button is and it's way too heavy. Sorry but that's what I think......... For the same money the IPV Mini 30 is hands down better. :D

Completely inaccuarate , the 2.0 sells out at over $50.00 regularly , this will be a huge seller . What do you mean very few like where the button is lol, are you kidding .

You mean very very few have an issue where the button is currently placed , thats the truth , read the thousands of reviews all over the net and only a handful complain about the button.

Too heavy ? For who , an infant?

herb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2014
The 3.0 is still on the way folks.. They've already mentioned on reddit this one fires down to 0.8 and the 3 will go to 0.4 so this definitely isn't all they've got planned. I'm wondering if theyre gonna replace the VTR with the 3..

Yup , this is only one version.

Monotremata

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 15, 2014
Fontana, CA
monotremata.bandcamp.com
Completely inaccuarate , the 2.0 sells out at over $50.00 regularly , this will be a huge seller . What do you mean very few like where the button is lol, are you kidding .

You mean very very few have an issue where the button is currently placed , thats the truth , read the thousands of reviews all over the net and only a handful complain about the button.

Too heavy ? For who , an infant?
Hell the local head shop by my house sells em for $120!! Although, I did point a prospective vaper that was there a few weeks ago to check out 101 Vapes instead hehe...

vapomike

ECF Veteran
Sep 23, 2009
Hickory, NC (USA)
So basically it's 2 with a better connector and goes to 20w... I'm not going to lie I was expecting a lot more out of innokin. I was thinking the lower end was going to be something like the ipv mini or dna 30/40. While the bigger one would be competing with your Sigelei and IPV3 box mods. Maybe around 125 watts or so firing down to a .1 ohm coil. Innokin has definitely fell behind the other manufacturers. Albeit if they can make the 3 as reliable as the 2 it may be worth the investment over sig and P4Y because the quality still isn't innokin quality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread