The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

The Janty Dura-C has just arrived!

Discussion in 'iVapour UK' started by Toby, Mar 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. frogbmth

frogbmth Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Feb 8, 2009
    Dorset, UK
    I have heard today that the TECC prefilled titan carts appear smaller capacity than the titan blanks. Are you using blanks or prefilled?

2. obi1toenobi

obi1toenobi Full Member

Feb 21, 2009
    While the Dura C looks like a fine product, getting one is sure proving difficult. From what I've seen there's only one primary distributor in the US and orders from them take anywhere from a week to over 3 weeks. Has anyone found anyplace besides jantyusa.com to order from?

3. sdaniels

sdaniels Senior Member ECF Veteran

Feb 20, 2009
    Manchester, NH U.S.A.
    Nope, 2 weeks and still waiting....................

4. momof4520

momof4520 Full Member

Mar 16, 2009
    Tucson AZ
    Hey quick question? What model is the dura c like is it a 901 or like is it compatible with anything else any help would be appreciated!!!

5. sdaniels

sdaniels Senior Member ECF Veteran

Feb 20, 2009
    Manchester, NH U.S.A.
    I can let you know when it arrives if no one else answers, they shipped it Friday.

6. frogbmth

frogbmth Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Feb 8, 2009
    Dorset, UK
  7. chief druid

chief druid Super Member ECF Veteran

Mar 4, 2009
    north wales U.K.
    my manual batteries are only lasting about 1 and a half hours of constant puffing ..lol .. loving the dura though apart from the leaky carts but thats mainly my fault for overfilling the carts lol ... and the 2 auto batteries went kaput on the first day of use ... but its now my main e cig ...

any news on when the pcc for the manual batteries will be available ????

8. EdGee

EdGee Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 9, 2009
    Way out there....
    It is my understanding there will not be a new PCC. There will be shorter manual batteries.

9. chief druid

chief druid Super Member ECF Veteran

Mar 4, 2009
    north wales U.K.
    gutted .... was looking forward to the pcc .... grrrr no point getting one just for the auto batteries as they no longer work ... they were fantastic while they worked though

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.