The Joyetech eCom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, so I posted my first message letting y'all know I had purchased the eCom. There were mixed reviews.

Here is my take as a newbie:

When I was using "gas station" ecigs, I was never fully satisfied. I'm actually using the same ejuice that I was refilling those with, but the experience is so much better.

The eCom is super sleek. I'm not sure where all of this will take me, but these crazy setups some of you have look a bit intimidating. The eCom is not at all.

The vapor is fantastic, and the different tastes and throat hits I can get by changing the wattage (I like VW) is really nice.

It's super easy to fill, though I should note if you don't push the bottle tip far enough in and take it slow, you will flood it.

After changing batteries what seemed like a hundred times a day, having this one last a full day at work and then a quick charge for the evening has been awesome.

It's easy. And I think for those who are just getting into vaping, this could be a great choice. I may change my tune after a month of use, but as of now, I'm really digging the eCom.

-- Joe

Time for a quick follow up on the eCom.

It's been three weeks now, and I actually like it more than when I first got it.

First off, the vapor is very satisfying for me personally. It has a nice warm temp, good throat hit even with lower nic, and I NEVER have a leak. I mean never. Flavors come through very well. When I first got it I was flooding the atty, but since I bought a few needle tip bottles, that hasn't been an issue at all.

The atomizer heads last ok so far. I've been swapping out two for a few weeks now and no problems (clean and dry one while the other is being used).

I do wish that I could swing by my local vape shop and buy what I need. This is my one and only complaint about this device. You have to buy online unless you're lucky enough to have a shop willing to make little to no profit by selling their stuff.

On to the battery. It's pretty good, but not amazing. I use this thing A LOT. I need to charge it twice a day or at least pop it on the charger for a refresh. Still no big deal.

I'd recommend the eCom to anyone without a second thought.

Lode

Nov 26, 2013
Amsterdam
Using the chromed mouthpiece (that comes with the eGo-CC cartomizer) on the eCom: PICT0071.jpg
I found a webshop in my country (Holland) that had that mouthpiece spare. The cartomizer on the picture is from the eCom.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread