The Kick by Evolv

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jim66

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 19, 2012
Amherst, Ohio
Go this in today. A REO 18490 Metal mod. Now using it with a Kick and a 18350. Not sure how long the battery will last but have got 1.5 ML of juice through it and still going.

That REO looks great. I might have to get one and Kick it. Battery life with an 18350 with a Kick isn't that great though. I use one from time to time in a Bolt, and I only get a couple of hours out of it. Maybe 3 if I'm not vaping too hard.

Lhartman89

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2012
Canal Winchester, Ohio
Has anyone had an issue where when firing a device it cuts in and out? Like it fires then stops then fires over and over? I tried quite a few different cartos and an RBA with the same issue. Does that mean the battery is low? I am using an 18350 with my kick in a CCTS and it works fine with a fresh charged battery but when it gets to around 75% battery life left it starts cutting in and out.

EDIT: I guess I found my answer even though when I check the battery with a multimeter or even put it into my eVic or YJ Lavatube it still says it is at 75%. But then again I have no idea what the voltage is under load. Maybe the battery is bad but all my other devices will still fire......

Low Battery Indicator: The Kick will detect, and stop functioning, when a battery charge level drops below 3.2 volts UNDER LOAD (with an atty/carto attached). This is a safety feature. The Kick will tell you this feature is activating when you experience STUTTER VAPE (vapor-no vapor alternating). If you continue to vape beyond this indicator, the Kick will stop functioning until a fresh battery charge is detected.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread