Status
Not open for further replies.

Ciego

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 29, 2010
A dank basement in SE Minnesota
Here's how we play.

The first player (in this case, me) will list a flavor. The next poster will list a flavor that will mix well with the flavor before, and so on.

Here's the premise. We're too lazy to clean our attys, so we're going to just drip each new flavor on the dregs of the one before. A typical progression might go like this:

Player 1 lists Keoke Coffee

Player 2 adds caramel

Player 3 adds vanilla etc.

For the purpose of this game, each new flavor is affected by the two before it, thus a Cherry in the first post will not clash with a Hilton at the fifth post.

The game ends when no more complimentary flavors can be added without resulting in a horrible taste. Each flavor must be different from all others, but different tobacco types each count as a unique flavor.

Also, each player may declare "PG," indicating a propylene glycol "cleaning vape." This can be done only once by each player. Once a PG vape has been declared, the atty is presumed to be clean and ready for a new chain of flavors.

This thread will be closed once no more good flavor progressions can be made, or if killed by a moderator.

Okay, let's go:

My first flavor is:

Cappuccino.

leannebug

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2010
the deep south
Wow....Menthol???

LeanneBug - Remember that each new flavor is only affected by the two flavors just before it. So, our current flavor is vanilla on top of menthol on top of caramel. Sounds a bit nauseating to me personally, but I'm not yet willing to play my one-time "PG Cleaning Vape" card yet.

hmm.. ok, so you just cant double add a flavor in the trio?

(that was what I was wondering.. how do we keep track of whether or not a flavor has been used before..)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread