Not open for further replies.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
This has been BUGGING me for way too long, and it's something that REALLY needs to be cleared up.

The Aspire nautilus Hollowed Out tank (and everything that looks like it, including the P3 nautilus and the one from Vapage).

THIS one.

NautiHollowed.jpeg

EVERYBODY advertises it as a 5ml tank. Rest assured that it is not. It holds 3ml, maybe 3.5 on a perfect day (and when the wind is just right).

The original (full sized) Nautilus does indeed hold 5ml. But this one does NOT. Don't take my word for it, grab a syringe and see for yourselves. Trust me, I've done it. And I've convinced others to do the same. Not one person I know has found it to be a 5ml tank. You won't either.

It's a great little tank, and if you're concerned about breakage, it takes that concern off the table. But you'll think you're BURNING through juice, when in reality you are not. It's a 3ml tank - period and end of story.

Now if we can just get EVERYBODY to STOP advertising it as 5ml, it would clear up a LOT of confusion out there.

OK! It's off my chest. Soapbox retracting. :rolleyes:

Have a nice day, all.

rbrylawski

Sir Rod - MOL
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Tampa, FL
This has been BUGGING me for way too long, and it's something that REALLY needs to be cleared up.

The Aspire Nautilus Hollowed Out Tank (and everything that looks like it, including the P3 Nautilus and the one from Vapage).

THIS one.

View attachment 516306

EVERYBODY advertises it as a 5ml tank. Rest assured that it is not. It holds 3ml, maybe 3.5 on a perfect day (and when the wind is just right).

The original (full sized) Nautilus does indeed hold 5ml. But this one does NOT. Don't take my word for it, grab a syringe and see for yourselves. Trust me, I've done it. And I've convinced others to do the same. Not one person I know has found it to be a 5ml tank. You won't either.

It's a great little tank, and if you're concerned about breakage, it takes that concern off the table. But you'll think you're BURNING through juice, when in reality you are not. It's a 3ml tank - period and end of story.

Now if we can just get EVERYBODY to STOP advertising it as 5ml, it would clear up a LOT of confusion out there.

OK! It's off my chest. Soapbox retracting. :rolleyes:

Have a nice day, all.

Um, OK. Feel better now? Kat has mine, so I don't even member how much it was sposed to hold. If'n you say it's 3ml though, it's good nuff for me.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Dang! I bought all this nic too! Ha! :)

LOL!

Um, OK. Feel better now? Kat has mine, so I don't even member how much it was sposed to hold. If'n you say it's 3ml though, it's good nuff for me.

THANK YOU, Sir Rod. You're a man of honor. Yes you are!

Plenty of lies out there in the world of vapology.

True, dat.

Yours holds 5, 'Browski. ;)

I'm an itch. so let it be written....

NOT true, DAT!

Troublemaker. :eek:

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Well there you go DP. Prollem solved!

No. "Problem" is stirring up trouble, just to get me worked up. ;)

I think most of the bottom coil tanks are rated higher than what they will hold for actual use because of the chimney pipe.

But the full size ones ARE 5ml. I'm sorry, it's just WRONG to advertise these as 5ml. Me no like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread