The Lost Juices - Where Are You?

Status
Not open for further replies.

fins13mp

Oct 21, 2013
Tampa Bay, FL
I've only been vaping for just over a month and have tried quite a few vendors and juices already. Continually, the iconic and "must try" juices surface over and over and those include Pluid and Grant's Vanilla Custard (those are the 2 I can think of right now). But where are they?

Every time I've gone to Mad Murdock's it's a "Sold Out" on most of the juices. And Grant's is always "Out of Stock."

Is it purely a marketing thing? Make the product more in demand by making it less accessible? Create buzz, etc. I can understand that to a point. Or is it that they are producing very limited runs and the product sells out in such a short period of time...and I'm just missing the small window of opportunity to order?

I've pretty much given up on these two. And though Magic Fairy from Good Life Vapor and Custard's Last Stand (my favorite) from Nicoticket make me very happy in those flavor areas, I'd still love to at least try the ones everyone talks about.

As I said, I've only been vaping for a short time. Are there others that are iconic juices (maybe ones that actually are available)? Why do you think the ones I listed are so unavailable?

toughguitar

ECF Veteran
Jun 11, 2013
Central FL
The best way to stay to get info of the production runs of "lost juices" is to register an account with the website and sign up for updates or newsletters. Another way to get updates is through facebook. I heard GVC sold out quickly, but I think MM's line of juice will be available this week. There is always a reason those in demand juices can be difficult to obtain, but don't give up, it will definitely be worth it.

glasseye

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2012
NJ
As I said, I've only been vaping for a short time. Are there others that are iconic juices (maybe ones that actually are available)? Why do you think the ones I listed are so unavailable?

Boba's Bounty from Verify Your Age To Enter Alien Visions E-Juice Website comes to mind. (<order only from that site, there are bad copycat BB) Not too long ago it wasn't available for months and people were all twisted over it. If you're looking to try iconic liquids, that would be one you can get.

As for the others, supply and demand. Learn to become a cyber stalker.
lol.gif
I've had both Pluid and GVC and I can tell you my views on them, but if you really want them, I'm not going to change your mind am I?

Glenn54

ECF Veteran
Dec 9, 2009
New York
The best way to stay to get info of the production runs of "lost juices" is to register an account with the website and sign up for updates or newsletters. Another way to get updates is through facebook. I heard GVC sold out quickly, but I think MM's line of juice will be available this week. There is always a reason those in demand juices can be difficult to obtain, but don't give up, it will definitely be worth it.

Yup, I agree, but the site was down for the last few weeks and I wasn't able to register till I checked today, to late as I found out!

fins13mp

Oct 21, 2013
Tampa Bay, FL
Boba's Bounty from Verify Your Age To Enter Alien Visions E-Juice Website comes to mind. (<order only from that site, there are bad copycat BB) Not too long ago it wasn't available for months and people were all twisted over it. If you're looking to try iconic liquids, that would be one you can get.

As for the others, supply and demand. Learn to become a cyber stalker.
lol.gif
I've had both Pluid and GVC and I can tell you my views on them, but if you really want them, I'm not going to change your mind am I?

How could I forget Boba's Bounty? Pry didn't think of it because I always have it on hand...it's one of my faves (and I can actually get it). No, you won't change my mind. Whether I like them or not, it's more about getting a chance to try them than being convinced I will love them. In fact, I'm a bit leery that I will like Pluid for anything other than an occasional vape to change it up. Magic Fairy from Good Life is good...but a little goes a long way.

DenaInWyo

ECF Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Casper Wy
Fins, I put off trying BB and GJ from AVE for a long time just because I was afraid I'd like it as much as everyone else and then not be able to get it, so I totally understand that line of thought!

Luckily, (?) neither is a juice I can't live without. GVC is waaaaay to hard to get for me to bother fooling with, especially when I am already set on a fab vanilla. And, I don't like black licorice, so Pluid isn't even a temptation.

Unicorn juices are for sure worth giving a try if you can, but only if you are prepared to put up with not getting them if you fall in love. You can chase that hot movie star, or have the sweet girl next door who is actually there beside you :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread