Not open for further replies.

Ding

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2013
Molon Labe
Well congrats drottwiler..awesome....

Been gettin into the RDA/RBA and have a nemisus or nimbus,well anyway what ever it is I am learnin to build a duel coil with 1 wire.So far I have zero idea if it's better than two coils built seperate but it's fun.Also found I prefer cotton over the silica much more.Only have 30 and 32 gauge but don't want to get below 1.5-1.8 ohms,seems about 1.8-2.0 is gooder enough for me.

sinistergentlemen

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 6, 2013
Charlotte, NC
www.theartofvapes.com
Well congrats drottwiler..awesome....

Been gettin into the RDA/RBA and have a nemisus or nimbus,well anyway what ever it is I am learnin to build a duel coil with 1 wire.So far I have zero idea if it's better than two coils built seperate but it's fun.Also found I prefer cotton over the silica much more.Only have 30 and 32 gauge but don't want to get below 1.5-1.8 ohms,seems about 1.8-2.0 is gooder enough for me.

7aqu3use.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Crowedude654

ECF Veteran
Jun 11, 2012
Charlotte, NC
Congrats, Drottwiler! We'll get your stuff shipped out ASAP! Also, I think what I'm going to start doing from now on is asking the winner if they'd like to be announced or remain anonymous, since a lot of you are dying to know whether someone won or not right after the contest ends. This week's contest is up now too. This one's going to end on Thursday instead of Friday, so just keep that in mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread