The mandatory 2nd Reo has been ordered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoftSell

ECF Veteran
Jun 23, 2014
Saskatoon, SK
What a struggle! A friend if mine decided he was going to order his first Reo after using my grand lp a few times... Well that seems like a perfect time to get my second reo.
Love the mini 2.1 in theory, but that 18650 and 6ml bottle just can't be beat, especially when I run .7 and below. Took me two weeks to finally decide The Grand Lp is the reo meant for me.
But what color? Two tone? TRA? Single color? Veined? Hammered? Rob and Co. sure don't make this easy on a person.
Well I finished looking at every single page on the "reo family photos and storage" thread, and I think I made up my mind.
Cyclone in the mail, new drip tip in the mail, and a Reo freshly ordered. This wait time shouldn't be as bad as the first... Hopefully. Pics to follow.

RattlerX

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 10, 2014
West Texas
Love my TRA and have my eye on a hammer tone for the next one. Can't wait to see which you picked, congrats!

I ordered my first hammertone today. I could not decide if i wanted another TRA or a hammertone. I figured either way I win but the hammertone finally jumped in the cart and checked itself out.

SoftSell

ECF Veteran
Jun 23, 2014
Saskatoon, SK
I ordered my first hammertone today. I could not decide if i wanted another TRA or a hammertone. I figured either way I win but the hammertone finally jumped in the cart and checked itself out.

Both look excellent. So hard to pick one, or two, and I imagine the 3rd won't be easy either, but that decision will have to be made a few months from now...?

aushizz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 20, 2013
hopefully the beach

I'm trying to decide between these two myself.
Does someone have a pic of these side by side?
Then I see the LP/SL in white :rolleyes:

Kentastic

Not Batman
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2013
Central Californication
Nahh, it's the agonizing first one that is the hardest. Then it's convincing yourself that it's worth the money to get a second because now that you love the Reo so much what would happened if it broke down (like that really happens)....so you really should get a backup, but which one?......... the 3rd, 4th, and 5th just happen without you really thinking about it. Then you start thinking that 5 is just such an odd number... I'll just even it up. Then Rob comes out with a new model.

LMAO

ancient puffer

EX PV Collector
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2011
Virginia, USA
I hear so many good things about Reos that I'd love to get one. The 6 mL bottom feeder is quite an awesome perk. I'll stick with my tube mechs for now.. but one day. Congrats on the purchase

Believe me, we fully understand that. But honestly, if I had a dime for everyone that said "Why did I wait so long to get a REO" when they finally got one, I could fund #9 :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread