Not open for further replies.

Tonee N

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2017
Nevada
Good evening fellow Vapers,
Tonight I am reviewing the latest tank to come from FreeMax, The Mesh Pro. I would like to thank the good folks at FreeMax for sending me the tanks and coils for the purpose of this review. market@freemaxvape.com +86-755-27318720
2018-07-28 (6).png

I actually received these tanks and coils early so I was given ample time to test the longevity of each of the 4 new coils that are available with the Mesh Pro tank.

The Mesh Pro seems to have answered all the questions that I have been asked since the original Fireluke Mesh tank was released.
Sliding topfil, check.
Tighter resin seal, check.
810 drip tip friendly, check.
Larger capacity, check.
Adjustable 510 pin, check.
Well, it seems FreeMax wanted to go a step further. They wanted to be the first manufacturer to make the Dual and Triple Mesh coils. And before you ask, these are mesh, not a combination of perforated metal.

The Tank;
2018-07-28 (2).png

The tank is still along the same size of the original Fireluke tank, with a few exceptions. Now available are the options of 4ml, 5ml, and 6ml pyrex glass tanks. Inside the samples I received, I noticed the 5ml glass comes installed with the 6ml glass as the optional spare. So, the 4ml glass is the optional glass that can be purchased later, well, now I am sure.

In the Box:
1 x Mesh Pro tank
1 x 5ml glass(installed)
1 x 6ml glass(spare)
3 x spare orings
1 x Dual Kanthal Mesh coil 0.20(installed)60-80w
1 x Single Kanthal Mesh coil 0.15(spare)40-70w

Now, from experience, especially with either Mesh RDA's or Premade Mesh coils, what the manufacturer rates the coil at, or the "best at" rating doesn't mean that is what YOU may like the coil wattage at or that it needs to be run at, it is completely up to the Users preference. Some Users like cooler vape, some like warmer vape. As a rule, start out low and go from there. With the first time User take the time to completely soak the top/inner part of the cotton and the sides and after filling wait atleast 10-15 minutes before using taking dry unpowered draws before starting the wattage low.

The overall size between the tanks, as in the Mesh Pro and the Fireluke Pro, the Mesh Pro and the Fireluke Mesh? Let's take a look.
freemaxbigsmall.jpg

The Mesh Pro and Fireluke Pro on the left with the Fireluke Mesh(5ml expansion glass) and Mesh Pro on the right.

And for those wondering about the coil compatibility between them all, this is where changing the names of the tanks would have helped a bit.
The original Fireluke Mesh only utilizes the Fireluke Mesh coils, the Kanthal 0.15 and the SS316L 0.12 coils.

The Original Fireluke, the Fireluke Pro, and the Mesh Pro are all cross compatible.
So, what else has been changed? Let's look.
2018-07-28 (3).png

From the Fireluke Pro they have switched to a sliding topfil and added, what has solved alot of topfil tank issues(i.e the chimney being flooded from over pressurization after closing the top cap). FreeMax added a hole, yep, a hole that allows for air to escape the chamber where the liquid is going into so you won't get any flooding into the chimney or down into the adjustable airflow ring. And before you ask, Yes, the Resin version has a very tight seal where it covers the stainless steel airflow ring, I never saw a drop of liquid try to make its way out, not even out of the bottom airflow slots, which are held in place with a stopper.
One thing that I did notice between the Fireluke Pro and the Mesh Pro was that with the Fireluke Pro, once the liquid level is down to approximately 1-2mls, you are able to turn the tank upside-down and unscrew the base to change out the coil without having to drain the tank as with the Fireluke Mesh tank.
With the Mesh Pro, there is a little wiggle room to do the the coil meets the chimney.
20180727_014859.jpg

One thing I would like to make users aware of, especially with the topfil tanks out on the market is, The 100/120ml bottles are kinda tricky when filling these tanks and you could possibly damage the top gasket/seal in the process of filling. I personally did not have that happen with this particular tank but just wanted to give some friendly advice.
I used 60ml, 100ml, and 120ml bottles while using these tanks and with the 100/120ml bottles I found it easier to fill with the tip of the bottle as straight down as possible, not filling from the corner. If you are wondering what the red dot is just beneath the top cap, that is where you push the top cap back to open and close. Cosmetically many will not like this and find it unnecessary which I can relate to.

The Colors:
Currently, the only material produced is the Resin, but FreeMax is going to produce the tank in Metal and Carbon Fibre as they did with the original Fireluke, Fireluke Pro, and Fireluke Mesh.
2018-07-28.png

And here are the upcoming Metal colors(provided from FreeMax)
Freemaxmetal.jpg

The Coils; Now, here is where the fun begins!
2018-07-28 (4).png

FreeMax has changed HOW the coils wick.
On the New Mesh coils they have slotted, on 2 sides of each coil, a part that allows the liquid to enter a chamber to saturate the inner cotton of the coils. After over a month of using this new design I never encountered a dry hit, and this is why. The coil is capable of constantly being full instead of having to poke holes in the sides of the cotton to let more liquid in.
Let's keep moving on...

With the New Mesh Pro you get the First Dual Kanthal and Triple Kanthal Mesh coils on the market.
2018-07-28 (5).png

I did receive samples of all 4 new Mesh Pro coils so I was able to see the longevity of each inwhich I did use different solutions and flavors of liquids(80/20, 70/30, 50/50, Fruit and desert flavors)
One thing I did notice right away with these 4 coils was that no matter which of the 4 devices I used these with(2 Legend's and 2 Paranormal's) the coils seemed to fire immediately! There did not seem to be a warm up pause. I had my local lab rats at my shops try them and they said the same thing, so it wasn't just me.

Lets start out with the Triple Mesh coil,

The Triple Mesh coil, 0.15 ohm, yes, if you own a Cloud Beast or Cloud Beast King, this coil is going to make you take a step back. It definitely delivers on flavor as well as a huge amount of vapor production. You may need to switch out the 5ml glass for the 6ml glass for this one because you will see liquid consumption, but the tank did not receive the heat as compared the the CB/CBK tanks. The coil is rated from 80-110 watts but I found a nice cool vape with PLENTY of vapor production inbetween 75-83 watts. I started at 75w and then half way through the day would turn it up which increased flavor/vapor, but then after about 4 hours I would lower the wattage back down to 75w, it seemed that there was always a nice little surprise in the change of flavor/vapor when switching up and down between those 2 wattages. I finally started to loose flavor production at 12 days, now it wasn't a massive loss where the cotton was black, so I probably could have pushed it a little further. I did run this coil all the way up to 110 watts and I will tell you it didn't lose flavor and produced a great amount of vapor, but chain vaping it at 110 I would not advise, it will stay hot.

The Dual Mesh coil, 0.20 ohm, This is the coil that surpasses the TFV8 and 12. I have owned both and used those coils, the Dual seems deliver the flavor and vapor production that is not overwhelming, but to the point of noticing "where have you been all my life?" 60 watts this coil if full of robust flavor and vapor, 80 watts it just kept up with the liquid intake puff after puff without any dry hits. at 90 watts this coil sings! Not hot, just warm, tons of flavor and vapor production, NO loss in flavor and no dry hits. I did run this coil around 68 watts to test out its longevity and came out to 13 days before the flavor started to drop off.

The Single SS316L Mesh coil, 0.12 ohm, 400-500f, no wattage rating given, I really think this coil preformed very well, especially being able to run it in temperature control. In TC it gives a very nice flavor, a sit back and just mellow after work flavor. I ran this coil also in Wattage/Power mode and found 71 watts to be a perfect spot to park it at, yes, the vapor production is not that of the Dual or Triple mesh coils, but for a Single mesh coil it did provide an all-day vape, very clean tasting flavor. It could pick out the flavor tones of muli-fruit liquids I used(i.e Mango, Peach, Pineapple or Green Apple, Peach, Kiwi.) When I used the smaller Single SS316l mesh coil in the original Fireluke Mesh tank I expected to see the same results but with the smaller coil you didn't but only 50-55w to get great flavor, with the Single SS316l Mesh Pro coil 70-75w is where I was able to get 14 days of good flavor and vapor production with maybe a day or 2 before I would have needed to replace it. Running it constantly in TC probably would have stretched that number of days out.

The Single Kanthal Mesh coil, 0.15, now I went into using this coil with the thoughts of the single Kanthal mesh coil that I used in the original Fireluke Mesh tank, except, this coil has better wicking and more cotton. this coil FreeMax has rated between 40-70 watts. I did run this coil at a constant 70 watts to see if there was any diminished flavor or vapor production, I did seem to lose a little on the flavor side but not on the vapor side. I even took it up to 80 watts and the vapor and flavor still produced, even with chain vaping it. The tank itself didn't even get warm. To see how many days I could actually go before I noticed a drop off in flavor I set the wattage to 78 watts and was able to get around 13.5 days before I changed it out to a fresh coil. This coil could be easily be ran at 60 watts and seen a few more days of life.

I think FreeMax has once again come out with another great set of coils and have listened to its consumers. The tank is a bit on the larger side but makes up for it with massive amounts of flavor and vapor production at lower wattages which in turn increases battery life.
The cross compatibility of being able to use the 4 coils from the original Fireluke and Fireluke Pro(Kanthal DVC 0.15 and 0.25, Sextuple 0.15 and Duodenary 0.15, as well as the RBA section) gives the User options. If you don't prefer the sliding topfil and the red dot, then you can utilize 8 different coils in the original Fireluke and Fireluke Pro. Now as far as liquid capacity having the option of a 6ml glass for the Triple Mesh coil is a must but with the Single Mesh coils the 4ml and 5 ml are sufficient and do make the tank look thinner. I would have like to see a different line up of resin colors as these do seem to be redundant to the original Fireluke, maybe some grey and white, dark reds, etc.

So, if you are in the market looking for a new tank that has several different coil options, different material options, color options, with a sliding topfil, no leak tank, that provides plenty of airflow, while using less wattage, and has probably the best overall flavor I have encountered from the Mesh coils currently on the market, this may will be the tank to take a closer look at.
If you are looking for a tank that is pocket friendly, doesn't consume above average liquid, that will not overhang on 26mm devices, and that you can easily change coils on then you may want to take a look elsewhere as each User has their own preferences.

I would like to thank you for taking the time to read my review of the Mesh Pro and hope that this provided information in looking before buying.

Remember to Vape Safe before Vaping Happy,

TonEeN

AnthonyB

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
Sydney Australia
Good evening fellow Vapers,
Tonight I am reviewing the latest tank to come from FreeMax, The Mesh Pro. I would like to thank the good folks at FreeMax for sending me the tanks and coils for the purpose of this review. market@freemaxvape.com +86-755-27318720
View attachment 757063
I actually received these tanks and coils early so I was given ample time to test the longevity of each of the 4 new coils that are available with the Mesh Pro tank.

The Mesh Pro seems to have answered all the questions that I have been asked since the original Fireluke Mesh tank was released.
Sliding topfil, check.
Tighter resin seal, check.
810 drip tip friendly, check.
Larger capacity, check.
Adjustable 510 pin, check.
Well, it seems FreeMax wanted to go a step further. They wanted to be the first manufacturer to make the Dual and Triple Mesh coils. And before you ask, these are mesh, not a combination of perforated metal.

The Tank;
View attachment 757065
The tank is still along the same size of the original Fireluke tank, with a few exceptions. Now available are the options of 4ml, 5ml, and 6ml pyrex glass tanks. Inside the samples I received, I noticed the 5ml glass comes installed with the 6ml glass as the optional spare. So, the 4ml glass is the optional glass that can be purchased later, well, now I am sure.

In the Box:
1 x Mesh Pro tank
1 x 5ml glass(installed)
1 x 6ml glass(spare)
3 x spare orings
1 x Dual Kanthal Mesh coil 0.20(installed)60-80w
1 x Single Kanthal Mesh coil 0.15(spare)40-70w

Now, from experience, especially with either Mesh RDA's or Premade Mesh coils, what the manufacturer rates the coil at, or the "best at" rating doesn't mean that is what YOU may like the coil wattage at or that it needs to be run at, it is completely up to the Users preference. Some Users like cooler vape, some like warmer vape. As a rule, start out low and go from there. With the first time User take the time to completely soak the top/inner part of the cotton and the sides and after filling wait atleast 10-15 minutes before using taking dry unpowered draws before starting the wattage low.

The overall size between the tanks, as in the Mesh Pro and the Fireluke Pro, the Mesh Pro and the Fireluke Mesh? Let's take a look.
View attachment 757067
The Mesh Pro and Fireluke Pro on the left with the Fireluke Mesh(5ml expansion glass) and Mesh Pro on the right.

And for those wondering about the coil compatibility between them all, this is where changing the names of the tanks would have helped a bit.
The original Fireluke Mesh only utilizes the Fireluke Mesh coils, the Kanthal 0.15 and the SS316L 0.12 coils.

The Original Fireluke, the Fireluke Pro, and the Mesh Pro are all cross compatible.
So, what else has been changed? Let's look.
View attachment 757071
From the Fireluke Pro they have switched to a sliding topfil and added, what has solved alot of topfil tank issues(i.e the chimney being flooded from over pressurization after closing the top cap). FreeMax added a hole, yep, a hole that allows for air to escape the chamber where the liquid is going into so you won't get any flooding into the chimney or down into the adjustable airflow ring. And before you ask, Yes, the Resin version has a very tight seal where it covers the stainless steel airflow ring, I never saw a drop of liquid try to make its way out, not even out of the bottom airflow slots, which are held in place with a stopper.
One thing that I did notice between the Fireluke Pro and the Mesh Pro was that with the Fireluke Pro, once the liquid level is down to approximately 1-2mls, you are able to turn the tank upside-down and unscrew the base to change out the coil without having to drain the tank as with the Fireluke Mesh tank.
With the Mesh Pro, there is a little wiggle room to do the the coil meets the chimney.
View attachment 757081
One thing I would like to make users aware of, especially with the topfil tanks out on the market is, The 100/120ml bottles are kinda tricky when filling these tanks and you could possibly damage the top gasket/seal in the process of filling. I personally did not have that happen with this particular tank but just wanted to give some friendly advice.
I used 60ml, 100ml, and 120ml bottles while using these tanks and with the 100/120ml bottles I found it easier to fill with the tip of the bottle as straight down as possible, not filling from the corner. If you are wondering what the red dot is just beneath the top cap, that is where you push the top cap back to open and close. Cosmetically many will not like this and find it unnecessary which I can relate to.

The Colors:
Currently, the only material produced is the Resin, but FreeMax is going to produce the tank in Metal and Carbon Fibre as they did with the original Fireluke, Fireluke Pro, and Fireluke Mesh.
View attachment 757083
And here are the upcoming Metal colors(provided from FreeMax)
View attachment 757085

The Coils; Now, here is where the fun begins!
View attachment 757087
FreeMax has changed HOW the coils wick.
On the New Mesh coils they have slotted, on 2 sides of each coil, a part that allows the liquid to enter a chamber to saturate the inner cotton of the coils. After over a month of using this new design I never encountered a dry hit, and this is why. The coil is capable of constantly being full instead of having to poke holes in the sides of the cotton to let more liquid in.
Let's keep moving on...

With the New Mesh Pro you get the First Dual Kanthal and Triple Kanthal Mesh coils on the market.
View attachment 757089
I did receive samples of all 4 new Mesh Pro coils so I was able to see the longevity of each inwhich I did use different solutions and flavors of liquids(80/20, 70/30, 50/50, Fruit and desert flavors)
One thing I did notice right away with these 4 coils was that no matter which of the 4 devices I used these with(2 Legend's and 2 Paranormal's) the coils seemed to fire immediately! There did not seem to be a warm up pause. I had my local lab rats at my shops try them and they said the same thing, so it wasn't just me.

Lets start out with the Triple Mesh coil,

The Triple Mesh coil, 0.15 ohm, yes, if you own a Cloud Beast or Cloud Beast King, this coil is going to make you take a step back. It definitely delivers on flavor as well as a huge amount of vapor production. You may need to switch out the 5ml glass for the 6ml glass for this one because you will see liquid consumption, but the tank did not receive the heat as compared the the CB/CBK tanks. The coil is rated from 80-110 watts but I found a nice cool vape with PLENTY of vapor production inbetween 75-83 watts. I started at 75w and then half way through the day would turn it up which increased flavor/vapor, but then after about 4 hours I would lower the wattage back down to 75w, it seemed that there was always a nice little surprise in the change of flavor/vapor when switching up and down between those 2 wattages. I finally started to loose flavor production at 12 days, now it wasn't a massive loss where the cotton was black, so I probably could have pushed it a little further. I did run this coil all the way up to 110 watts and I will tell you it didn't lose flavor and produced a great amount of vapor, but chain vaping it at 110 I would not advise, it will stay hot.

The Dual Mesh coil, 0.20 ohm, This is the coil that surpasses the TFV8 and 12. I have owned both and used those coils, the Dual seems deliver the flavor and vapor production that is not overwhelming, but to the point of noticing "where have you been all my life?" 60 watts this coil if full of robust flavor and vapor, 80 watts it just kept up with the liquid intake puff after puff without any dry hits. at 90 watts this coil sings! Not hot, just warm, tons of flavor and vapor production, NO loss in flavor and no dry hits. I did run this coil around 68 watts to test out its longevity and came out to 13 days before the flavor started to drop off.

The Single SS316L Mesh coil, 0.12 ohm, 400-500f, no wattage rating given, I really think this coil preformed very well, especially being able to run it in temperature control. In TC it gives a very nice flavor, a sit back and just mellow after work flavor. I ran this coil also in Wattage/Power mode and found 71 watts to be a perfect spot to park it at, yes, the vapor production is not that of the Dual or Triple mesh coils, but for a Single mesh coil it did provide an all-day vape, very clean tasting flavor. It could pick out the flavor tones of muli-fruit liquids I used(i.e Mango, Peach, Pineapple or Green Apple, Peach, Kiwi.) When I used the smaller Single SS316l mesh coil in the original Fireluke Mesh tank I expected to see the same results but with the smaller coil you didn't but only 50-55w to get great flavor, with the Single SS316l Mesh Pro coil 70-75w is where I was able to get 14 days of good flavor and vapor production with maybe a day or 2 before I would have needed to replace it. Running it constantly in TC probably would have stretched that number of days out.

The Single Kanthal Mesh coil, 0.15, now I went into using this coil with the thoughts of the single Kanthal mesh coil that I used in the original Fireluke Mesh tank, except, this coil has better wicking and more cotton. this coil FreeMax has rated between 40-70 watts. I did run this coil at a constant 70 watts to see if there was any diminished flavor or vapor production, I did seem to lose a little on the flavor side but not on the vapor side. I even took it up to 80 watts and the vapor and flavor still produced, even with chain vaping it. The tank itself didn't even get warm. To see how many days I could actually go before I noticed a drop off in flavor I set the wattage to 78 watts and was able to get around 13.5 days before I changed it out to a fresh coil. This coil could be easily be ran at 60 watts and seen a few more days of life.

I think FreeMax has once again come out with another great set of coils and have listened to its consumers. The tank is a bit on the larger side but makes up for it with massive amounts of flavor and vapor production at lower wattages which in turn increases battery life.
The cross compatibility of being able to use the 4 coils from the original Fireluke and Fireluke Pro(Kanthal DVC 0.15 and 0.25, Sextuple 0.15 and Duodenary 0.15, as well as the RBA section) gives the User options. If you don't prefer the sliding topfil and the red dot, then you can utilize 8 different coils in the original Fireluke and Fireluke Pro. Now as far as liquid capacity having the option of a 6ml glass for the Triple Mesh coil is a must but with the Single Mesh coils the 4ml and 5 ml are sufficient and do make the tank look thinner. I would have like to see a different line up of resin colors as these do seem to be redundant to the original Fireluke, maybe some grey and white, dark reds, etc.

So, if you are in the market looking for a new tank that has several different coil options, different material options, color options, with a sliding topfil, no leak tank, that provides plenty of airflow, while using less wattage, and has probably the best overall flavor I have encountered from the Mesh coils currently on the market, this may will be the tank to take a closer look at.
If you are looking for a tank that is pocket friendly, doesn't consume above average liquid, that will not overhang on 26mm devices, and that you can easily change coils on then you may want to take a look elsewhere as each User has their own preferences.

I would like to thank you for taking the time to read my review of the Mesh Pro and hope that this provided information in looking before buying.

Remember to Vape Safe before Vaping Happy,

TonEeN

Great great review!

I am definitely getting one.

Freemax should have included the triple mesh coil In the kit and charged a bit more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tonee N

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2017
Nevada
Great great review!

I am definitely getting one.

Freemax should have included the triple mesh coil In the kit and charged a bit more.

Thank you. I wondered why it wasn't included also. I was fortunate to get a box with the tank.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

mjag

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2014
United States
Thank you, I was surprised by the wicking on these coils, plus the flavor.[emoji41]

They learned there lesson with the multi coils they used in the original Fireluke, they were easy to get dry hits. Freemax is just killing it and make other companies up there game to keep up, love that.

Tonee N

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2017
Nevada
They learned there lesson with the multi coils they used in the original Fireluke, they were easy to get dry hits. Freemax is just killing it and make other companies up there game to keep up, love that.
Yep, when you start putting 6 coils in 1 you are bound to get dry hits, or the coil is going to get really hot!

Reactions: mjag

pvarck31

ECF Veteran
Sep 9, 2017
The Land
I seem to be having all kinds of problem with coil longevity with the triple and duel mesh coils. I haven't tried the kanthal single.

I used two triple mesh. One lasted two day before the cotton was charred and the other about 3.5 days till the cotton was charred. I am not on day 3 with the double mesh coil, and I've started to get random dry hits and burnt taste. I'm still going with it right now and when I look at the coils with a flashlight through the top, hey seem ok. A tad burned looking but not bad. So I'm not really sure what the issue is. I don't know if it's bad luck with the coils or something I'm doing.

I don't do anything crazy when I vape. I do chainvape sometimes but not all the time. I'm vaping the duel mesh at 78 watts. So I'm not exceeding the recommend wattage at all. Not even close to it.

Any tips would be appreciated.

Tonee N

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2017
Nevada
What liquid are you using(high VG, sweet flavor?), how long are you letting the coil sit after priming the inside of the coil inside and out? How low are you letting the liquid get before adding more?
The reason I ask is that I have had several different mesh coils from different manufacturers and each reacted differently to either the priming, liquid, or wattage. I never pay attention to the recommendation from the manufacturer. I learned alot about mesh when I started using it in my RDA, it heats up insanely fast and the inner layer of cotton would dry out quicker than the outer layer. On these specific coils their is significantly more cotton than the others(Vaporesso, Eleaf, Joyetech, Smok) due to the taller coil, so I think it comes down to running them at a lower than average wattage to break them in. But I have also experienced bad packing in mesh coils.
YMMV with coils, especially mesh coils.

pvarck31

ECF Veteran
Sep 9, 2017
The Land
What liquid are you using(high VG, sweet flavor?), how long are you letting the coil sit after priming the inside of the coil inside and out? How low are you letting the liquid get before adding more?
The reason I ask is that I have had several different mesh coils from different manufacturers and each reacted differently to either the priming, liquid, or wattage. I never pay attention to the recommendation from the manufacturer. I learned alot about mesh when I started using it in my RDA, it heats up insanely fast and the inner layer of cotton would dry out quicker than the outer layer. On these specific coils their is significantly more cotton than the others(Vaporesso, Eleaf, Joyetech, Smok) due to the taller coil, so I think it comes down to running them at a lower than average wattage to break them in. But I have also experienced bad packing in mesh coils.
YMMV with coils, especially mesh coils.

Lets see. I vape one liquid 95% of the time. I believe is 70/30. And it's not very sweet at all.
I prime all my coils by putting juice on the rounded cotton on the top and on the cotton on the sides were it's cut out.
When I fill the tank I usually let it sit for 10-15 minutes. Then I vape it at a lower wattage and move up as I go until I get it to the taste and flavor I want.

I really liked the baby prince strip coils but I got rid of the baby prince I had a while back and just got another one with strip coils and I'm getting a weird aftertaste on the exhale. I used to love those coils now it's funky.

I don't think it's the juice because I've been using it for years and mostly good results with it. So I really don't know why I'm experiencing these issues.

Oh, and as far as how far I let the juice get down before I refill it, I would say a little less than 1/4th of the way down.

Tonee N

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2017
Nevada
I was getting that funny after taste from the Snowwolf an Smok coils also. Not sure why.
As far as everything else its sounds like you are not doing anything out of the ordinary do maybe it just comes down to individual vaping style or the cotton that was used in that batch.
A store owner that I gave one of these tanks to, he changed the dual coil after 5 days but he does chain vape compared to myself. I take longer inhales with atleast 10-15 minutes inbetween.

Reactions: pvarck31

AnthonyB

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
Sydney Australia
I ordered the Mesh Pro and I got the triple mesh coils. So far, only one vendor I know of has the triple mesh coils in Australia.

Can someone tell me if the single and double mesh coils will work in the original Fireluke mesh? I have that tank as well.

Btw has any one tried the new Falcon mesh. How do they compare to the Freemax Mesh Pro?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread