The Mini Woodvill rocks.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

harleybluz

ECF Veteran
Apr 1, 2011
VA
For all of us who wanted to see changes made to the metal mini, the woodvill has them all. Deeper drip cup, door stays on, switch on the side, a bit smaller and much lighter in weight. I have not found on think I dislike about this mod. I LOVE IT. Oh, and the battery stays in place without electrical tape or anything. It's perfect. It appears to have a slightly larger tube so you get a better hit off it. It rocks.:2cool:

kabonk

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 1, 2010
NW Detroit Burbs
I love my mini woodvil!!! The only problem I have with it is that it is so pretty that I don't want to take it out of the house...I don't want to take the chance of dropping it while running errands 8-o

same here I'm afraid to take it out of the house don't want to scratch my pretty, my grands and my mini I just toss them in my purse

Lorax

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 3, 2011
California, USA
I love my mini woodvil!!! The only problem I have with it is that it is so pretty that I don't want to take it out of the house...I don't want to take the chance of dropping it while running errands 8-o

same here I'm afraid to take it out of the house don't want to scratch my pretty, my grands and my mini I just toss them in my purse

I really need to get a mini to be able to toss it in my purse. I wanted to get a nickel/green mini, but they are all gone :(

I am trying to figure out what other colors I want. It is so hard to choose!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread