Birdseye Maple Burl Mini Woodvil JUST ARRIVED!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JC Okie

REOnaut
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Tulsa, OK
OMG, this is the cutest little thing I've EVER seen....and it works GREAT! I stayed home from work today so I could be here to sign for it....and I'm sooooo glad I did.

It's absolutely beautiful and feels PERFECT in my hand. And it hits like a champion...I'm thinking even better than the REO Mini, but maybe it's just the fresh battery and my "new toy" imagination. I love everything about it. The button feels great and looks great. The wood is gorgeous, and the finish Rob put on it is perfect. To me, this is the perfect mod. It has all of the best features of the Woodvil combined with the best features of the mini. I can't get over how it is such a perfect fit in my hand and how smooth and shiny it is. It has little freckles on it....the cutest part. I THOUGHT I wanted one of the others, but now that this one is MINE, I see that it was just meant to be mine. I totally love it and wouldn't trade it for any of the others on the site. (However, I'm not ruling out getting it a little brother or sister someday....)

Thanks, Rob, for doing such a fine job building this little thing. It's obvious how much work and love has gone into it.

Jan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread