The new one...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TomWaits4U

Verified Member
May 24, 2012
Germany - Bavaria - Munich
Hello Folks,

okay, let´s see if my english-teacher did a good job...

My name ist Tom and I live in one of the most beautiful cities of the world - called Munich. I´m 42 years old and since december 2011 I´m vaping. You see, I´m not a newbie anymore, but I´m not a professional vapor yet.
I startet with the eGo-T and eGo-c. In January 2012 I ordered my first repairable atomizer, a Bulli A-2T. From that moment on, I was sure that from now on I´ll only vape repairable atomizers.

Today I own

- Bulli A2-T(M)
- Genisis GLV
- Genisis Line SS
- Odysseus including the upgrate set

I´m still waiting for

- a repairable tank-atomizer (which I will reveive in about 2 weeks)
- the Penelope
- the Genisis Line V2

With the battery-mods, I´m not as rich as with the atomizers.

Actually I have (the old eGo-T and -C batteries :oops:)

- 3 Lavatubes :unsure:
- 2 eGo-TWIST 1000mAh ;)

- 1 GGTS SS :)

I´m waiting for

- the Proteus :2cool:

As vaping isn´t that cheap, as people once told me, I have to ask my boss for a higher salary , I think...:glare:

Well I want to buy a silver ProVari V2 - blue and a silver PV V2- mini - although with the blue LED.
And I´m looking out for a second GGTS with brass bottom, telescope, connector and fire button...with another Odysseus atomizer.

So if there´s someone out there, who wants to do me a favour, now you know my wishes...:)

Thanks for your attention. See you soon...

Tom

Tezcatlipoca

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 12, 2012
Riverside, CA
Hallo Tom, und wilkommen! I'm sorry, I think your English is much better than my German...:) I think we have very similar tastes in equipment -- I just received my first Bulli A2-TM, and it's the only thing I want to use now! I missed the MY-T, but I really wanted one of those too. How do you like rebuildable tanks like the Line and the Odysseus? I am still using eGo batteries (I love the Twist), but I'm looking at Lavatubes and maybe someday I will get a Provari. Oh, and Tom Waits is one of my favorite musicians, by the way. I hope you enjoy your Provari when you get it! I imagine that the A2-TM on the Provari V2 is the vaping equivalent of nirvana!

I was also told that I would save money by vaping :glare: Oh well. It's a great hobby, or more accurately, a great obsession!

Last edited:

elfstone

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2012
OH

TomWaits4U

Verified Member
May 24, 2012
Thank´s a lot for your warm welcome. That´s one of the most impressing experiences, I ever made. Speak with other vapors out on the streets, in chatrooms or in a forum and you will feel, like if she or he is part of your family or a real long term friend. It´s amazing!
Let me tell you some more details about my person and about my vaping-career.

Well, Tezcatlipoca, it´s nice to meet a man who loves the work of Tom Waits. As he always avoid the mainstream, his supporters are not as numeros, as his genius should have deserved.

And yes, I love everything which comes along with the term of pleasure.
I love to travel to the tuscany, enjoying good mediteran food and an excellent red wine. I love music, made by man instead of made by a computer. I also read good books and I love to communicate with interesting people.

My sense of pleasure and fine things is good and bad together. I really enjoy nice parts like those Golden Greeks and I´m happy to be able to afford me some of them. On the other hand it makes the hobby pretty expensive.
Sometimes I wish I never startet to buy other parts than an eGo... ;-)

But in the end, I like the equipment I bought, and if there´s no need, I´ll not sell them in the future. Normally I use the things until they break. Therefor my collection will grow from time to time. Maybe I suffer from separation anxiety :)

Doug Bown

May 25, 2012
Murray, Utah
So I own a copper from Rick at VaporAlley.com and absolutely love it! I quit smoking analogs in 2 days with it. It's a 6v mod and ever since I got it I can't understand what the big deal about the government trying to ban it is. I guess they are saying there "might" be a bad chemical in the nicotine process that makes nicotine liquid from the plant. Here's my take on that... There are going to be thousands of chemicals in everything you eat / drink or are around every day, so if you are knocking out 4000+ cancer causing agents, why would you want to stop this movement? And the whole banning it indoors is the new one where I live, come on.. you think the analog cigarette companies don't have anything to do with this? Anyhow just wanted to say hello to all.. happy stealth vaping!!!

TomWaits4U

Verified Member
May 24, 2012
Isn´t it beautiful?

foto1og.jpg

By tomwaits4u at 2012-05-18

ggtsodylongmode.jpg

By tomwaits4u at 2012-05-25

TomWaits4U

Verified Member
May 24, 2012
Update to the messages and notifications I received for the ProVari:

As I told you, I live in Munich, which (unfortunately) isn´t a city in the U.S.A.. That´s the reason that makes a Provari even more expensive for me. A Provari V2 blue LED in silver including the extension cap costs something about $ 270 - 280.

In addition to that the ProVari isn´t easy to get here in Germany. There are some online-shops that sell it, but they do not order 100 pieces and wait for the customers to buy them. They collect the names of customers and order the ProVaris just when 100 customers preordered it. That makes it a little harder to buy one.

But I´m sure that there will come the day, I can call the first Provari my own!

leftfeild

ECF Veteran
May 21, 2011
Scotland
Did you know about this supplier? ProVape

They have chrome with blue LED in stock ProVari V2 (Chrome - Blue LED) if that's the same look as silver I don't know :blink:

http://enjuice.com/index.php?route=product/category&path=107 It says they have silver and blue LED but I don't see it, just what they call chrome.

They're in the UK so it might work out a little cheaper for shipping and they tend to have provaris in stock more often than not.

Keep your eyes on the classifieds on http://ukvapers.com/ if you aren't already - maybe you will get lucky.

Good luck anyway!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread