The new triple life 510 atomizers not so good?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
So I recently ordered a bunch of the new "improved" three times longer lasting 510 atomizers.

Even though for the last eight weeks now I have been using my original 510 atomizer with no problems, I decided I wanted to try one of these new ones. Well, it isn't going well at all.

The vapor production and throat hit are just pathetic.

I have been using it for four days now, so it isn't an issue with needing to be broken in or anything.
I've tried a couple of different liquids as well, so it isn't that either.

So finally I pulled out my trusty eight week old atomizer and plugged it in mid-cartridge, and all my vapor and throat hit came roaring back. So now I'm thinking I should return them, but on the other hand I'm thinking maybe I just pulled out one that happens to suck for some reason.

Anybody else have any experience with these new "improved" 510 atomizers?

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
So are they still selling these atomizers? I've heard good as well as bad about them but really wanna try them.
Well, I absolutely HATE mine, and I have 10 of them.

I am going to contact them tomorrow and see how long I have to exchange them. Seeing as how some people miraculously seem to like them, I would like to try a different one with the idea that maybe the one I have been using just happens to be bad.

But since I bought them almost 25 days ago I have no idea if they are going to give me time to try another, or if they would even want me to try another, if I am going to possibly be returning them.

ArizX

Aug 15, 2009
Miami
I guess I'll just stick with what works. I've only been using the 510 for a week or so and of the 3 atomizers that came with my order, I've already managed to kill 2 of em. I think I flooded them too many times while I was trying to figure out the best way to do PTB. I think I have it down Though and my last atomizer is working fine. Better order some more before I kill this one.

ArizX

Aug 15, 2009
Miami
ArizX What ya doing to those poor aty's hehe im still on my first 1 that came with my kit 3 weeks and it keeps on working

I tried every version of ptb mod I or anyone else could think of before finding a method that works for me. Thank god my batts are sealed because I flooded the ***** out of those first 2 atomizers and probably burned the wicks pretty good trying to revive them. No more of that for me tho, my current atomizer isn't getting any abuse.

gopherbob

Aug 26, 2009
I'm new here so my opinion might not hold much weight yet but...

I have one of innovapors 510 attys and two of the normal attys from another site. I've been cycling them all non-stop trying out ecopure and eliquids from rockymountain as well as prefilled cartridges. I like the innovapor atty so far it is outperforming my other two normal ones. But the normal ones seem good as well.

Like I said I'm the new here but I just wanted to say my innovapor atty I got works perfectly fine. (although the green LED is off center on the battery but not really innovapors fault).

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
The new attys from innovapor - don't even think they sell them anymore although they are listed in the basic starter kit - 1batt, 1atty, etc. but I think that needs upgrading since they aren't offering it as a choice in their dropdowns on the other kits.

That said, they work fine. Since I haven't lost any in 3 months, (one atty is weaker than others but not an innovapor one) I have no way of judging how long they'll last right now but as far as performance goes, they measure up with any other I have. The problem was finding the right 901 cartridge that fit them - the 0 type. The D type works but is still too loose for me and the 0 type is snug.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread