Do you have a favorite atomizer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yosam

ECF Veteran
Jul 19, 2009
Silicon Valley USA
After 40+ days of vaping on a 510 I now have a favorite atomizer. I got the new "improved" atomizers from a supplier and although good they were not great. I then tried a few from the other suppliers and now have just found the super atomizer.

This 1 atomizer that gives great vapor and throat hit. Better than any of the others. I wonder what makes the difference. Same juices same batteries and pass through.

Funny that I have just 1 atomizer that I prefer out of say 6 that I have tried. Maybe I will find more in my stash that are just as good but I am hoping this one never dies. I will have to have a funeral.

Yosam

After 40+ days of vaping on a 510 I now have a favorite atomizer. I got the new "improved" atomizers from a supplier and although good they were not great. I then tried a few from the other suppliers and now have just found the super atomizer.

This 1 atomizer that gives great vapor and throat hit. Better than any of the others. I wonder what makes the difference. Same juices same batteries and pass through.

Funny that I have just 1 atomizer that I prefer out of say 6 that I have tried. Maybe I will find more in my stash that are just as good but I am hoping this one never dies. I will have to have a funeral.

Yosam

Where did you purchase this wonderful atomizer? Do share!

KevinD872

ECF Veteran
All of my 510 atties are the "new" style that IV was selling and have since stopped. I have been happy with them, but I have a question on the original ones: For some reason I got the impression that the original 510 atties had a wide gold band as opposed to the very narrow band on my "new" atties. Is this true? Or are there just two variations of the old/original 510 atty? And if so, how do you know what you will get? I like the narrow band, and would not want a wide one. While I am happy with the "newer" ones, the band size is more important to me anyway. :) I've never used an original 510 atty, and for all I know they are superior. All I know is I like mine and they have been very reliable.

Thanks!

Yosam

ECF Veteran
Jul 19, 2009
Silicon Valley USA
Kevin,

I was n a similar situation. When I bought my kit from IV I only had experience with the "new" atomizer since that is what shipped in my order. I actually think the old ones or typical ones are better based on limited experience.

I didn't dislike the IV ones but they leak more and draw too easy. On the ones I get from RMV they draw a bit harder but the vapor production is better and throat hit is awesome in comparison. I don't know if that will apply to all of them but the first one is great.

Yosam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread