The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

The Next Logical Step...

Discussion in 'ProVari' started by Dragline, Feb 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Dragline

Dragline Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jan 25, 2011
    Charlotte, NC
    A back up ProVari of course... after using the ProVari as many of you have discovered, I cant imagine being without it. So the next logical step is the back up. I scrolled through the Provorn! thread looking for a pic but did not see one. Granted there are pages upon pages there and I could have missed it. I was thinking about the metallic bronze with green LED. and was wondering if anyone had a good pic of the Metallic Bronze ProVari they could share here so I can get a better look at it. After getting the Black/Red hybrid and comparing it to the pics on the site I really don't trust the pics on the site anymore.

2. PLANofMAN

PLANofMAN Signature Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 9, 2012
    Woodburn, OR
    Ask The Ocelot. She's taken some good pics of her bronze.

3. EddardinWinter

EddardinWinter The Philosopher Who Rides Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 13, 2012
    Richmond, Va
    Careful. Inviting the Ocelot to post pictures can have unintended results....

4. Spydro

Spydro Sindoyen Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 20, 2013
    Not great pics of my Bronze Mini w/green LED from my point and shoot... but an idea.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. zanedog

zanedog Moved On

Jan 28, 2014
    Alberta
    Can you post pics of the black/red hybrid?

Currently waiting for mine, what you think of it?

6. Docbrown121

Docbrown121 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 18, 2014
    Morris, IL, USA
    Bronze with green led was my second choice, it just looks so classy.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

7. Southern Tina

Southern Tina Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 31, 2013
    FL
    I know! I want a mini as my second one but I'm waiting. I've spent enough money lately. But, that's my next step too.

8. Southern Tina

Southern Tina Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 31, 2013
    FL
    That's the one my husband has but I'm working and his is with him, haha. I'll take a pic later.

9. cocacola31173

cocacola31173 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 7, 2012
    United States
    I plan on getting a mini on my hubbys next bonus..I ordered me some 3 ohm cartomizers to first to see if it affects battery life. I have been using 1.7 ohm and it drains a 18350 really really quick on my Vamo. If I can see if I can get decent battery life then Im def doing it.

10. EddardinWinter

EddardinWinter The Philosopher Who Rides Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 13, 2012
    Richmond, Va
    Nice pics. That is a nice looking PV, with some well thought out attachments. Bravo!

11. Dragline

Dragline Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jan 25, 2011
    Charlotte, NC
    Thanks. Those pics are perfect give me a good idea of how the bronze really looks.

A couple pics of my Black/Red with a 19mm IBTank (light swirl... black and red of course).

Not sure how to get the pics in the post, using Mobile App, but added as attachment. Also sorry if they come out a little fuzzy.

Attached Files:

12. Spydro

Apr 20, 2013
    Thanks for the kind words. One of By Leo's newest The Cage tank's should be delivered to me today too to try out on it. Have a Sophia waiting for it... :2cool:

13. Train2

Train2 ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 11, 2013
    CA, USA
    There is a really big difference between 18350 and 18490 vape-time. And a Provari with an 18490 is still quite compact, so you may want to consider getting an extension cap and an 18491 battery too. That's turned out to be my default setup.
    (Enuf so that my second ProVari, I got a full sized)

14. Spydro

Apr 20, 2013
    A Mini with an ext cap for 18490 is almost the same size as a standard without an ext cap running a 18490. So if you only get one which might depend on whether you also want to run 18350 or 18650 batts in it. I have 2 mini's and 3 standards... and I prefer the mini's because I like to run mine with 18350/18490 batts way more often than with 18490/18650 batt's.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.