Status
Not open for further replies.

serenity21899

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2013
Antioch IL
I love this color. I have a mini. Looking at the website and mine in person, I think they are pretty close. Also, brass goes well with it.

provarimini.jpg

kbf101998

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2013
Brentwood, Tn, USA
That looks very nice with the tank you have on it. What kind of tank is that one?

I have been going back and forth between red and bronze and leaning toward the bronze as I think I might get tired of the red.

I love this color. I have a mini. Looking at the website and mine in person, I think they are pretty close. Also, brass goes well with it.

View attachment 266649

kbf101998

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2013
Brentwood, Tn, USA
Exactly what I was thinking--that the green would go really well with the bronze. Thanks for your reply!

It's definitely bronze, but the matte makes it look more brown in pictures. In person it definitely doesn't look too "brown"

Also I think the green LED looks great with the Bronze body

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

kbf101998

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2013
Brentwood, Tn, USA
Thanks for posting those pics! The lighting in your pictures really shows bronze rather than brown. And the green is definitely the right LED color!

Bronze was my first of 5 ProVarii so far and still my favorite. It just makes it look as solid as it feels, IMO. Also I got it with the green display and feel that it's the best display for the bronze.

ReJ3FVB.jpg

04O7NZE.jpg

Preloader

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 13, 2013
Oakland, CA
No problem. Not until I saw this conversation did I once even consider my Bronze in a category of Brown. I guess it kind of is, but when you see it in person, your first impression of it won't be that it looks Brown.

Also, I know some people don't care a whole lot for the crop circle design on the full version V2.5. But it plays very well to the metallic flake of the Bronze.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread