Status
Not open for further replies.

57chilicat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2011
McKinney, TX
I'm not understanding this at all! Shows products, but nothing in stock. Guess it's a good thing I have a NT stash. I even have NT juices in stash that I don't really like but thought maybe someday we would be up and running again with the NT swap thread.
Guess I will have to wait and see :(

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
Welcome back Nicoticket!

In case some can't remember where our NT home can be found. ;);)
I can't post here due to forum rules so this will be my first and lost post in the thread, but - you are all welcome to stop in and say hello in the supplier forum! Love y'all. ~Clark

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Grrrr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2013
San Francisco via Manchester U.K.
Don't really know how to word this but on Wednesday 16th November there was a post on the Nicoticket facebook Group that tragically Kent Brooks has passed.

I don't have much in the way of details and I'm sure more info will come to light.

I just wanted to let as many of his friends here know the sad news.

I had the pleasure of meeting him when he came to San Francisco, for which I'm grateful. I also remember spending hours chatting with him when he was doing the livestreams. Such a sad, sad loss. A kind and generous man who always had time for you.

Not really sure what else I can add, if I hear more I'll post here so long as it's still open.

Thanks for everything Kent

NicoT Vaper

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2016
US of A
Oh wow… what a loss… my heart goes out to his family. That dude took me off cigarettes. It was such a joyful venture exploring everything he had to offer. And you’re right, he always had the time for everyone. Great dude. You will be missed.

Grrrr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2013
San Francisco via Manchester U.K.
Quick update. He was in Vegas while on vacation for a poker trip and passed in his sleep.

Steve Porter, an old friend of Kents' from school gave me permission to link to his facebook profile so if anyone wants to speak to him or find out about the memorial service you can reach out to him.

As a side note, Steve is pretty devastated and would welcome contact from those that knew him.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread