The NVEE Pro 50w mod starter kit...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kragle

Aug 4, 2018
It seems a little bit of a gimmick, has anyone used one? The battery life is a little more than a Blu Pro pen, the power that this has I doubt would last that long at all. Here are the specs in picture below [emoji16]

What do you think? Worth the £30?
50f1a2767bf044bf4d3e0bd7b58a3f9f.jpg

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Reactions: stols001

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
1,300 mAh won't last you all that long with the 0.25 ohm coil if it has pretty open airflow. And when the battery runs down you're stuck, no switching to a fresh battery. Kinda small looking coil for a 0.25 ohm as I'm not sure there would be enough airflow to keep it from overheating. But there's nk way to answer that without physically seeing it and if possible test it out.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
What do you think? Worth the £30?
For the vast majority of people, no.

The only folks that I could see might be interested would be a sub-ohm vaper who would be looking for a more compact, pocket-friendly setup for short trips out of the house, as opposed to using their usual larger setup. The 1300 mah battery and 2 ml subohm tank would be sufficient for short errands.

For most vapers, especially a beginner, this would be overall a poor selection compared to the competition.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I wouldn't buy it. Even if I was a sub0hmer, I wouldn't buy it. Oh, I suppose it could fill some sort of very narrow but definitely overpriced niche.

Is there a reason this appeals to you or did you just happen across it in your travels? It also looks like the kind of mod that may not be around for very long, so if you do get it, I would stock up on coils, because it just....

You can do so much better, provided you don't mind beefing up your mod a bit.

Anna

Reactions: Eskie

Kragle

Aug 4, 2018
I wouldn't buy it. Even if I was a sub0hmer, I wouldn't buy it. Oh, I suppose it could fill some sort of very narrow but definitely overpriced niche.

Is there a reason this appeals to you or did you just happen across it in your travels? It also looks like the kind of mod that may not be around for very long, so if you do get it, I would stock up on coils, because it just....

You can do so much better, provided you don't mind beefing up your mod a bit.

Anna
Oh yeah it's awful as a everyday thing which is what they are advertising it as, I think it says "find your cloud" but yeah their whole range is terrible. I sell these in a newspaper shop I work at so that's why I am curious about it :)

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

evan le'garde

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2013
If they sold that box with a DTL topper it would probably be quite popular.

Although some people, maybe new users who may just pick one up on the spur of the moment, may not even know what they are buying.

Having said that, squonk boxes only house one battery and they get used for DTL. Tube mods too, people use them for sub ohming as well.

I personally wouldn't buy it. I use "dual" box's for the prolonged power they provide, and i'm a MTL vaper !. So for 30 quid, or even if it was a tenner, it would be any use to me. Plus i hate the fact that at some point in the not too distant future i'd be throwing it out when the built in battery can no longer hold a decent charge. Starts to get a bit annoying even when a battery like that loses only 25% of it's capacity.

Have you sold many ?. Who to ?.

Last edited:
Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread