Status
Not open for further replies.

Para

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2010
Texas
That's like asking to choose between a Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader.....The correct answer is yes

pht_2007squad.jpg

MrKrinkle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 13, 2009
San Diego, CA
I recently had to make this choice as I may soon own a Proteus without a Penelope myself if none are available when Proteus is relesed... I went with purchasing a 3rd Ody instead... why you may ask is simple... I love my ODY's and could not afford to miss out on the last ODY I wil need... My ideal kit is 2 GGTS & 3 ODY because I use one GGTS with a 2 ODY rotation as my daily all day everyday and yes they are well used and have many scars but vape like a dream... I have my spare GGTS & now 3rd ODY kept locked away and hidden should the unthinkable happen to my daily set up.... I may even hafta give up my reserved Proteus at time of release which would suck as its an awesome number but money is tight these days and nothing can top my GGTS/ODY combo....

Last edited:

Huffelpuff

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 27, 2011
Philadelphia Burbs
I had to make the same decision but picked Penelope. Didn't have enough for both but just am so excited to try the P&P set up I had to have it. Maybe eventually parts will be available and I can upgrade my DM to a short mode.

PS: Was going to post some football players to counter the cheerleader shot but was afraid y'all may throw me out!!

Last edited:

Stormynights

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2009
Bristow, Ok.
I would like to see the football players. :laugh:
I had to make the same decision but picked Penelope. Didn't have enough for both but just am so excited to try the P&P set up I had to have it. Maybe eventually parts will be available and I can upgrade my DM to a short mode.

PS: Was going to post some football players to counter the cheerleader shot but was afraid y'all may throw me out!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread