Status
Not open for further replies.

Fred

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2009
Belgium
I was in the same situation today.
I ordered the Odysseus mainly because I will use a simple 510 atty in it often and in wick/rebuild-able mode when I have more patience (and when my hands don't shake heh).
But now I read the GG wiki and I am not sure I will have all the parts to use a 510 in it... Not sure I need 2 more pieces from the upgrade kit if the 510 only works in long mode.

Well, I sent an e-mail to e-cigz, let's hope we can sort that out.

PS: And Hi Imeo :) Long time no see friend.

Last edited:

AppendixG

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2012
USA
I was in the same situation today.
I ordered the Odysseus mainly because I will use a simple 510 atty in it often and in wick/rebuild-able mode when I have more patience (and when my hands don't shake heh).
But now I read the GG wiki and I am not sure I will have all the parts to use a 510 in it... Not sure I need 2 more pieces from the upgrade kit if the 510 only works in long mode.
If you plan on using store bought 510 atomizers, you'll need to get the Expansion Kit. If you are going to use the rebuildable with a 510 connection, you won't need anything else.

Fred

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2009
Belgium
if you need the ability to put 510 inside Ody then please ask Cam about this and he will inform me Fred so I will send him the right equipment for you:)
Thanks so much Imeo :) You are always there to solve our problems.
I contacted Cam and he will do that I think.

'I will satisfy every vaper out there' <- so true ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread