The Official MyVapeJuice's Family Room (Crazy Chit Chat Thread - Live LAUGH Love and Vape)

Status
Not open for further replies.

l_strider_l

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2013
Minas Tirith, Gondor
Vaccinius_kiss-1_zps97170e79.gif

1.jpg

:thumbs:

Yeah_its_me

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2011
I wanna massage ......and to ride the pony......and some scalloped potatos......OK I want it all LOL

Helllllllllllllllllllllllo Friends. I hope life is being kind to ya. Stoney good to see you and I am glad you got some time off and chose to share it with us.

Matt great pics....that job has come a long wahy I remember when you posted in the beginning and I liked the space then....loving it more now.

Been crazy busy over here trying to get the website all straightened out and everything posted to it....Whew its a job. :)

Sooooooooooooooooooo I have been saying all along that the house is going to sell in April....and low and behoid we had someone look at it yesterday and they are interested....hoping they are gonna make an offer tonight or tomorrow and that will be a huge amount of stress off my back. We had another water incident the toilet bowl rubber ball innard part ( I know lol.....how descriptive but I do not know what it is called) literally just corroded away and that made the toilet water ( clean thank goodness) overflow and it had to be the upstairs one cause that is just Murphy's law but all in all not any real visible damage and we got it fixed already.

Thank for taking care of the thread while I have been doing my thang. I truly have come to a point where I have to decided to hire someone or stay small and I am not sure which way I wanna go LOL

HI THREN - Missing you and you sound like you are having the time of your life....go get it girl!

Hey Sunny....Big hugs for you just for inspiring us all the time. You are a sweetie!

Mamma I am hoping to mail your box tomorrow

HUGS Maxi!

Mike did you see the new ones :) Blueberry tobacco Yeah I saw it :lol: ;) Remember we only bust the ones we like LOL

Fran did I convert you to a tobacco vaper LOL

Which leads me to this. A lot of people fear vaping the tobacco v apes and I just do not get it. They say they are afraid that it will be too close to the real thing and I can tell you it really isn't. IMHO we will never be able to get to that true cigarette
taste or feel. But these taste very very good. Just thought I would pass that along.

I am going to start a new game tonight and I think that just about covers it.

Been thinking about Psyche lately iffin anyone sees her tell her hello for me :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread