The Official Nicoticket NFL Football Smack Talking Thread - Steelers Rule, Browns Drool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
I'm jest gowen to put this here

gvqawPg.jpg

BOOM. I like. I like.

5spike

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2014
WI
Man. Nothing makes me feel better than a Packers smack down. The Seahawks just dismantled them and Rodgers did not look good... just warms my heart.

Can't wait for football Sunday and all day ACB in da reo. I need to get a nice bears decal for it.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk.
Yes, looked like they sent out the High school team again.
I'll agree on the ACB and REO.

IMEDICx90

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2013
Ohio
Did anyone watch the browns steelers game? Holy ....! The first and second half we night and day! The second half the browns looked like a team that could actually compete! Idk what the coach said to them, but he needs to say it every game because it worked!

On the up side though.... My giants are playing tomorrow. Hope you lions fans are ready for a battle because Eli and Matthew stafford are gonna have a shoot out.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
Did anyone watch the browns steelers game? Holy ....! The first and second half we night and day! The second half the browns looked like a team that could actually compete! Idk what the coach said to them, but he needs to say it every game because it worked!

On the up side though.... My giants are playing tomorrow. Hope you lions fans are ready for a battle because Eli and Matthew stafford are gonna have a shoot out.

What a strange game - Denver/Colts was the same way - tale of two halves.

roxynoodle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2014
Ohio
The second half was shameful. That said - I am very much encouraged by Le'Veon Bell. BEAST. BEAST.

I'm much encouraged to see we have some receivers that can catch, and a running back.

I almost turned it off at halftime, I was so disgusted. The second half was amazeballs though. Wow, maybe the Browns will win 6 games this year!

renorat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2014
Reno, Nevada, United States
First offense of the substance abuse policy, I think that's 2 weeks max.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk.

Lol you think after the RR issue that's all he gets? He'll be lucky to not end up in the same spot, suspended indefinitely because punishments are apparently arbitrary and can have a "do over".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread