The Official SmokeStik Animal Compassion Discussion Thread....:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

keelalagirl55

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2011
Oh I cannot even watch....I cried for days and days over the animals from Katrina......I just cannot watch....I will pray for them though....always makes me wish I had enough room for them all!!!

Attachments

• treasurehuntsquirrel.jpg
    treasurehuntsquirrel.jpg
    960 bytes · Views: 21
Last edited by a moderator:
  • Agree
Reactions: ShowMeTwice

keelalagirl55

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2011
I don't suppose whoever shot it helped those two dogs?

That was my thought exactly!!! How could they just stand there filming......get those poor dogs some blankets, water, and food! That sweet dog went up to them wanting their help and they just stood there filming????? I don't get it! Thank God someone FINALLY came to help them (per above link), but shame on the camera person!!

• Agree

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
....always makes me wish I had enough room for them all!!!

You do dear.....we all do. Once you open it up......the heart of compassion is infinite.

squirreladoption.jpg
In the most recent example of animal compassion, a study published earlier this month by Nature Communications shows that orphaned baby squirrels are sometimes adopted by other squirrel moms.

Read more: Compassionate Mama Squirrels | Care2 Healthy & Green Living

• Love

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
absolutely!!!!!

"Anybody who doesn't know what soap tastes like never washed a dog."

~Franklin P. Jones

Just got finished bathing the Rough Collie.....that's the one that I got from a nationally recognized breeder who said...."she just doesn't have the temperment for the show ring". Translate that to: she bites the groomer. But wait! there's more :) She doesnt just bite....she is the ONLY dog I have ever met that simply does not respond to alpha behaviour. Any one who know what the alpha wolf rollover move is......I'm serious......not amount of time being grabbed by the scruff of the neck and held to the floor will get this dog to submit. Kind of like Dave......

sooperdrave

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2010
Maine
Just got finished bathing the Rough Collie.....that's the one that I got from a nationally recognized breeder who said...."she just doesn't have the temperment for the show ring". Translate that to: she bites the groomer. But wait! there's more :) She doesnt just bite....she is the ONLY dog I have ever met that simply does not respond to alpha behaviour. Any one who know what the alpha wolf rollover move is......I'm serious......not amount of time being grabbed by the scruff of the neck and held to the floor will get this dog to submit. Kind of like Dave......

that is because i rule you. :)

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
Okay....speaking of non-human animals.....here is lorikay13's housecleaning tip for the day......

If you are really SO nuerotic that you must wash your dishes AGAIN after the dog licks them.....use cold water. Hot water just spreads the dog slime around.

200176448-001.jpg

Also...it's a proven FACT (see Myth Busters) that the human mouth harbors much more hideous pathogenic organisms than the canine mouth. Therefore..........

Dog-Licking-Baby.jpg

now THIS.....even lorikay13 might take issue with....no....not because of germs.....but um.....contrary to popular ignorance.....the pig is a carnivorous canibal.....

licking_a_pig-12032.jpg

PLUS.....this is where to "pig flu" REALLY came from!!!! Good God! just the thought of being licked by a bipedal juvenile makes my skin crawl!!!!!!

Okay....Okay....this photo has absolutely no relevance to this post.....but I think you will agree......how could I leave it out????? ANIMALS ROCK!!!!!

dog_licking_a_soldier_in_the_face.jpg

Last edited:
  • Love
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread