Status
Not open for further replies.

daventura

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2013
In a van ............down by the river
And they wonder why they're having troubles.

Had an ECF friend send me some things he's not using.

Check out the tracking...

So...Ann Arbor to Novato.
Seems easy enough.
Detroit to SF. Easy peasy.
In my post office Friday morning.
Sent to Oakland?
Whoops.
Should be back by Monday.
Oakland is just a bridge away.
Wait what? Birmingham, Alabama?

LMAO

Attachments

• USPS LOL.jpg
    USPS LOL.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 128
Last edited:

tA71ana

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 26, 2012
Round N Round the Mulberry Bush
My tracking is usually pretty straightforward.
USPS does A LOT of packages (as well as other mail).
Looks like the above package maybe got stuck in with a load going to CA.
LOL
It looks like it still only took four days though :)
I track my packages too the moment I get the "shipped" email.....
Mail logistics are pretty interesting :thumb:

tA71ana

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 26, 2012
And they wonder why they're having troubles.

Had an ECF friend send me some things he's not using.

Check out the tracking...

So...Ann Arbor to Novato.
Seems easy enough.
Detroit to SF. Easy peasy.
In my post office Friday morning.
Sent to Oakland?
Whoops.
Should be back by Monday.
Oakland is just a bridge away.
Wait what? Birmingham, Alabama?

LMAO

Oh no..you mean, you are not in AL?
Ruh-roh

bkt808

Verified Member
Mar 7, 2013
maui hawaii
only problem ive had with USPS was this one time I had a small flat rate envelope arrived a month late because it fell behind some sort of machine at the post office (The guy at the post office told me its common with small packages to fall behind something) other than that ive had everything arrive on time and its cheaper and shipping doesn't take as long as fed ex or ups.

tA71ana

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 26, 2012
only problem ive had with USPS was this one time I had a small flat rate envelope arrived a month late because it fell behind some sort of machine at the post office (The guy at the post office told me its common with small packages to fall behind something) other than that ive had everything arrive on time and its cheaper and shipping doesn't take as long as fed ex or ups.

Yes, I've never had a problem with USPS.
I just think the Fargo thing is weird, lol

MoonLit_Water

We All Shine On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
Stuart, Florida
I have always had good luck with USPS vape mail and also many other items I purchase online and sent to my house.
Actually last week all six of my orders seemed to to take a fairly direct route,(two even arrived one day earlier then the expected delivery date) with the exception of all my tracked out of state parcels always go to West Palm Beach, only to travel back north about 40 miles to my house. But I guess thats just the normal sorting protocol.

Stk103

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Boston,MA USA
I'm having my first trouble with USPS, I was expecting 2 packages Friday tracking on both said out for delivery, well we got pounded with snow and the mail never ran I checked tracking that evening and it said delivered, so Saturday I asked my mail man and his reply was I couldn't make it up the hill...I said ok but why does it say delivered he said it has to be rescanned I don't know when u will get it he then told me it's at the post office go pick it up, and of course when I get there I gave the lady the tracking and I'm told it's been delivered, I explain it all and I am told She can't track it cause it says delivered.....Soooo.....

darkhood

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 22, 2012
PA
My last ecigexpress order was shipped on 3/8 via priority, accepted at facility 10am w/ est. delivery date today 3/11 and...nothing...still hasn't moved from origin facility...i'll be lucky if it gets here by friday cuz it still has to go to the airport n fly here, then scan in and sort at philly post office then it goes to mine and out for delivery...lol. always takes at least 7 days to get here shipped priority...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread