The omega is on site!

Status
Not open for further replies.

boochips

ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2009
Marianna, Florida
Just ordered mine too and already have my shipping notice - woot! Now, I just need to come up with a good line or 2 to use when it comes in with the SO :) - Maybe I should gift my BSB tonight? :)

Hey...I didn't get a shipping notice and I ordered mine yesterday morning....sniff sniff....

Quick1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 11, 2010
USA
Hey...I didn't get a shipping notice and I ordered mine yesterday morning....sniff sniff....

Go to the website, login, view your order and click on the "shipments" tab. Check there. If that doesn't bring any joy then sign up for the newsletter. We get super exclusive special treatment :D

I just did that

Your item is out for delivery or available at a PO Box at 8:47 am on June 30, 2010 in xxxxx, CA nnnnn

Outstanding! Ordered Monday afternoon, on my doorstep Wednesday (s&h = $0.00).

Last edited:

Pure_Khaos

ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2009
Corona, CA
Go to the website, login, view your order and click on the "shipments" tab. Check there. If that doesn't bring any joy then sign up for the newsletter. We get super exclusive special treatment :D

I just did that

Outstanding! Ordered Monday afternoon, on my doorstep Wednesday (s&h = $0.00).

you lucky son of a...
Ordered monday like, 6PM or so in Riverside CA
Still in transit!
Tomorrow... /cry

boochips

ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2009
Marianna, Florida
go to the website, login, view your order and click on the "shipments" tab. Check there. If that doesn't bring any joy then sign up for the newsletter. We get super exclusive special treatment :d

i just did that

outstanding! Ordered monday afternoon, on my doorstep wednesday (s&h = $0.00).

i'm jealous!!!!!!

Wolf

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2009
Kingston, WA, U.S.A.
How is that possible. I haven't even received my super exclusive Altsmoke Newsletter member pre-product availability announcement :laugh:. You guys didn't cut back on production because the Frivolous Omega people thread died down did you?

It would be very sad if Wolf has to wait for the second run.
Thanks for your concern, Quick. I managed to get my order in before they ran out. :2cool:

SaltoftheEarth

ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2010
Texas
Im waiting on mine, should be here tomorrow.. hope it handles 6v as nicely as my SB's :unsure:

I'll join the party and report that "it does" too. Almost seems better than the SB at 6v, but that's probably just in my all in my mind due to excitement.:vapor:

Also, I am happy to report that the feel of the OMeGa is different enough from the SB that I believe it warrants a purchase for any SB lover who can afford it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread