The omega is on site!

Status
Not open for further replies.

boochips

ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2009
Marianna, Florida
How is that possible. I haven't even received my super exclusive Altsmoke Newsletter member pre-product availability announcement :laugh:.

Damn Rob....I also thought you would let us know in the newsletter.... 8-o

I only had cash in the house, not enough money in my bank account. I had to get up this morning and run to the bank (no small task considering where I live, in the middle of nowhere) to put the cash in so I could run back here and order one, hoping they weren't sold out yet! Whew....got my exercise for the day! Also got my OMeGa ordered!!!!!!

A LITTLE NOTICE NEXT TIME ROB!!!!!

I'm ok now....:blink:

ohiomelody

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jul 30, 2009
Newark, Ohio
Damn Rob....I also thought you would let us know in the newsletter.... 8-o

I only had cash in the house, not enough money in my bank account. I had to get up this morning and run to the bank (no small task considering where I live, in the middle of nowhere) to put the cash in so I could run back here and order one, hoping they weren't sold out yet! Whew....got my exercise for the day! Also got my OMeGa ordered!!!!!!

A LITTLE NOTICE NEXT TIME ROB!!!!!

I'm ok now....:blink:

You are obsessed my dear :p But that's ok.

Quick1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 11, 2010
USA
You are obsessed my dear :p But that's ok.

Well, yes, I do believe boochips did participate in the Frivolous Omega thread but the anxiety is understandable. Rob doesn't employ a part counter on the website. It just goes from "add to cart" to "out of stock"... It might have been less stressful if there was a counter

(Sunday night) Omega: Add To Cart (10,000 in stock)
(Monday night) Omega: Add To Cart (9,582 in stock)

Toby

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2008
York UK
www.ivapour.co.uk
i would buy one if there was a pict!

omega-2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread