The Original Taboo is Back!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

QueenInNC

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2009
Charlotte, NC USA
Yep!! It's here and it is FANTASTIC!! I am SUPER excited. This has always been one of my favorites. It is great to have it back. We are sorry for all of the issues we had with it. The flavor slowly changed over time, but we listened to what you had to say and brought the original recipe back!! The color is also back to a golden brown. It is NOT pink anymore.

I hope you guys enjoy it as much as I am.

I will say it for you all...Rob and Mike, you guys rock!!

DonleyDoRight

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 20, 2009
Florida Panhandle
www.want2vape.com
Without a doubt Taboo is one of Robs finest works.
We have been vaping it for almost a year. Then something changed.

But today we received a sample of the latest batch, and I tell you pure pagan heaven (play on the Taboo theme)
Had a small bump in the road with it but all is well and back to the way it is supposed to be.
So if anyone was waiting for things to straighten out,
it is!
and anyone sitting on the fence trying to decide if Taboo is for you,
Just go for it. You wont be disappointed.

QueenInNC

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2009
Charlotte, NC USA
Without a doubt Taboo is one of Robs finest works.
We have been vaping it for almost a year. Then something changed.

But today we received a sample of the latest batch, and I tell you pure pagan heaven (play on the Taboo theme)
Had a small bump in the road with it but all is well and back to the way it is supposed to be.
So if anyone was waiting for things to straighten out,
it is!
and anyone sitting on the fence trying to decide if Taboo is for you,
Just go for it. You wont be disappointed.
Thanks, Donley! It is, indeed, all straightened out :)

QueenInNC

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2009
Charlotte, NC USA
I still need a replacement for a 30ml bottle of Taboo I got from a bad batch.

Thanks,

John

Hi John. Can you email me your full name and order number if you have it to queen@liquidxpress.com so we can look into that? Thanks.

I have to admit I don't know what the difference between the old and newer version is but what I tried was to say the least horrible. Which at the time rather bummed me out as I had heard good things.

If you tried it since April, it wasn't right.

QueenInNC

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2009
Charlotte, NC USA
Hi Rob,

Just to clarify. The carts I got were still called Taboo when I bought them but they were the bad ones correct? I'm guessing they must have been because the only one I tried tasted nothing like I had read about. I understand you probably didn't realize it at the time.
Yes, that is most likely the case. That is why they were renamed. The new Taboo cartos will be the real Taboo.

skydragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2009
Mountain Cave
Yes, that is most likely the case. That is why they were renamed. The new Taboo cartos will be the real Taboo.

That's good to know as I could not understand what everyone was raving about. I couldn't even bring myself to finish the first carto let alone the other four. I thought I must be nuts since everyone was saying it was so good. I must admit I am a little leary of trying it again though.

QueenInNC

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2009
Charlotte, NC USA
That's good to know as I could not understand what everyone was raving about. I couldn't even bring myself to finish the first carto let alone the other four. I thought I must be nuts since everyone was saying it was so good. I must admit I am a little leary of trying it again though.
The blank cartos and Taboo liquid is always an option too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread