The Perfect PCC

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThunderT

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2012
Hoosier
I'm Googled out and asking for help/suggestions for a pcc.

I really like this one Henley Deluxe Starter Kit | Premium Rechargeable E Cigs | State-Of-The-Art Features
However, there Batts/carts are not 510 and not sure if a 510 would fit. What I like about this one and what I'm looking for in a pcc.
1. A space to charge a batt (prefer manual).
2. A space to hold a fully assembled ecig.
3. Space for extra carts.
I really like the sleek look of the henley and that the lid flips up not removable. But I am open to suggestions and to learn if a 510 will fit their pcc.

Rickajho

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2011
Boston MA
For what that Henley thing is - that's insanely expensive. The second red flag is they are pushing a pre-filled "carto club" - which means automatic billing to your credit card whether you want it or not.

Have you looked into the joyetech eRoll setup yet? It may not have all the features you want. (Most PCC's won't.) But at least it will give a better vape for less than that Henley.

ThunderT

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2012
Hoosier
For what that Henley thing is - that's insanely expensive. The second red flag is they are pushing a pre-filled "carto club" - which means automatic billing to your credit card whether you want it or not.

Have you looked into the Joyetech eRoll setup yet? It may not have all the features you want. (Most PCC's won't.) But at least it will give a better vape for less than that Henley.

Carto club is some bs, who doesn't sell blank carts anyways? Rediculous. And price is high but the pcc is perfect if it were a 510 or if 510s will work with it. Has everything I need. Don't want the henley Batts or carts just the pcc.

Haven't used the eroll, have watched a ton of reviews, it's all about the pcc hunt right now for me.

rico942

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
Carlsbad, CA
Haven't used the eroll, have watched a ton of reviews, it's all about the pcc hunt right now for me.

The eRoll PCC looks very much like a cell phone, especially in the Joytech custom case. It keeps the batteries "topped off" at all times, if you vape one unit and keep the other on charge, and its all shirt pocket sized ...

Until something better comes along (and it will), its my favorite for now. Improved battery capacity will come soon, I think ... :D

Tinkiegrrl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2013
New York, NY
Henley's brick and mortar location is very near where I work in NYC. Their pricing reflects that I think. They also sell e liquid from various other vendors and the AIO kit, plus mods and egos. There gear seems to be the real deal, but I never buy gear there. It's often double the price of online, probably because they were the second place to open in Manhattan. No competition really, as the first is a pretty long walk from the nearest subway station, and that matters in NYC. Another opened recently though, so maybe their prices will drop. What connection do they use? Maybe you an find blank carts that use that connection and skip to prefilled cart club?

Tinkiegrrl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2013
New York, NY
cart club ... oldest eCig scam in the vape business.

Yeah, when I saw that on their site while researching local places near my job, it certainly set off bells. To their credit however, they appear to push the egos and MVP's in their brick and mortar more, and they have a vape juice bar that allows people to try different juice from several other top notch vendors. I haven't seen an employee of theirs sell a single actual Henley, and most use their own mods behind the bar. They also hold free coil building classes from time to time.

ThunderT

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2012
Hoosier
To be honest, there's nothing decent for 510 out there. If you're stuck on Minis then switch to 808's, and the Smokeless Image PCC is decent.
I do like smokeless image but their pcc is far from even decent IMO. Plus it doesn't hold a fully assembled ecig. Thx for the suggestion though.

ThunderT

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2012
Hoosier

ThunderT

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2012
Hoosier
Henley's brick and mortar location is very near where I work in NYC. Their pricing reflects that I think. They also sell e liquid from various other vendors and the AIO kit, plus mods and egos. There gear seems to be the real deal, but I never buy gear there. It's often double the price of online, probably because they were the second place to open in Manhattan. No competition really, as the first is a pretty long walk from the nearest subway station, and that matters in NYC. Another opened recently though, so maybe their prices will drop. What connection do they use? Maybe you an find blank carts that use that connection and skip to prefilled cart club?

"What connection do they use? Maybe you an find blank carts that use that connection and skip to prefilled cart club?"

great idea! It appears to be shorter threads than a 510 I have emailed them but no response. I think the threading may be custom to henley but not sure. You work close, it would be so very cool if you could find out (hint) for me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread