THE Perfect Provari setup

Status
Not open for further replies.

iBloke

Verified Member
May 25, 2016
The Lan Dow Nunda
This has probably been a thread topic before, but I couldn't find it doing a search, so apologies to the EFC staff.

I gave up the stinkies in May last year.

Went through the Evod stage, quickly followed by a cheap and cheerful Chinese mod/tank starter kit...which worked great but broke quickly.

Followed advice gleaned from ECF veterans and now am the incredibly happy owner of 3 Provape mods.
32AFE232-2D07-4B1A-892C-FCFEBE43F608_zpscapacatd.jpg

I'm a relatively heavy vaper and rarely don't have a mod in my hand during waking hours.

I love all 3 of my Provari's but the most comfy size, heft, shape, taste, pocketable, battery efficient, and aesthetically pleasing setup I have is the wonderful black/red Classic in 18350 mode topped with a Nautilus (my particular Classic is an accidental hybrid mistakenly fitted with a P3 board/V40 software so can fire .5 ohm coils up to 20 watts)
13229791-172F-4FA8-9BF3-5C6968A30122_zpsghjpvp8m.jpg

We all love our Provari's.

But what is Your particular all time favourite?

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
This has probably been a thread topic before, but I couldn't find it doing a search, so apologies to the EFC staff.

I gave up the stinkies in May last year.

Went through the Evod stage, quickly followed by a cheap and cheerful Chinese mod/tank starter kit...which worked great but broke quickly.

Followed advice gleaned from ECF veterans and now am the incredibly happy owner of 3 Provape mods.
32AFE232-2D07-4B1A-892C-FCFEBE43F608_zpscapacatd.jpg

I'm a relatively heavy vaper and rarely don't have a mod in my hand during waking hours.

I love all 3 of my Provari's but the most comfy size, heft, shape, taste, pocketable, battery efficient, and aesthetically pleasing setup I have is the wonderful black/red Classic in 18350 mode topped with a Nautilus (my particular Classic is an accidental hybrid mistakenly fitted with a P3 board/V40 software so can fire .5 ohm coils up to 20 watts)
13229791-172F-4FA8-9BF3-5C6968A30122_zpsghjpvp8m.jpg

We all love our Provari's.

But what is Your particular all time favourite?

For reasons unknown to me, I still seem to like them best with an 18650 battery and a 5ml (plain old) Nautilus tank. Maybe it's the purist in me.

Who knows...

Capture.JPG

iBloke

Verified Member
May 25, 2016
The Lan Dow Nunda
The radius is my favorite for ease of use. It's not my prettiest provape; my dragon 2.5 and my celtic knot p3 are my faves, but the fact that I can simply utilize a USB to charge it makes it super convenient for me.
Yeah I love the USB charging on my Radius and use that all the time in my car :)
I've often wondered if mini USB charging could have been built into all the ProVape tube mod end caps...

For reasons unknown to me, I still seem to like them best with an 18650 battery and a 5ml (plain old) Nautilus tank. Maybe it's the purist in me.

Who knows...

View attachment 628729
G'day Dave. Yeah 18650's are great for battery longevity during the day.
Trouble for me is my Procyon feels like a light saber, especially with a tall tank LOL
Not a size I enjoy carrying around in my shallow pockets next to other junk that is smaller :D
p.s. *drooooool* over your fine collection mate :drool:

this 2.5 Ti mini has had the same Kayfun Lite V2+ with the same DIY ADV in it for over 2 years.

View attachment 628775
That's a beautiful looking bit of kit Willy!

There is no better vape than a properly built Kayfun on a Provari in my opinion (maybe other than a cartotank!) One of my favorite MTL vapes ever!

dc207cdf1bcf421c0edd5480a31769a1.jpg
Yep even the 18500 footprint feels great in the hand (currently what I'm using while waiting for my 18350's to charge) :thumb:

Last edited:

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
I'm not sure I like that combo, but if it vapes... no objections!
:):thumb:

It did vape! And kwite well, Tomasius. But I can't blame you for not liking it. It was just me being my usual ridiculously silly self. :facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread