The Plume Room - Lemon Chiffon Pie

Vaped on Provari 3.0 Boge Carto/Phiniac Glass tank @ 4.7 volts

Strength: 18mg

Steep Time: 1 week

Throat Hit - very mild

Vapor - big clouds of vapor

PG/VG - 50/50

Rating: 3/5

I'm a big fan of lemon flavored vapes. Both Highbrow's Limoncello and AiV's Lemon Loves Cake are a couple of my favorites. Having read favorable reviews about the Plume Room in general, and Lemon Chiffon Pie specifically, I figured I would give it a shot.

I allowed this one to steep for a bit over a week, as I think citrus and creamy vapes do well with a least a week's steep, at least in my experience.

First impressions. The flavor of this vape reminds me of something (not another vape, but it's oddly familiar) that I can't place my finger on. The cream taste in this vape is very similar to the cream component in the Blueberries and Fresh Cream flavor. The lemon is a very sweet lemon cream type flavor, almost more like a lemon sherbet would be. At higher voltage, the pie crust taste comes through on the exhale. Like the Vanilla Caramel Frappucino, this is a *very* sweet vape. Throat hit is mild, and this vape does produce plumes of thick, fragrant vape.

I'm still a little undecided as to how I feel about this flavor. It's certainly not bad by any stretch, but I think I prefer the tartness found in Highbrow's Limoncello, or the balance of lemon and vanilla cake from AIV offering. This is a flavor that I'll enjoy while I vape it, but it's not such a stand out vape that I likely will not reorder this one. It's a little too sweet for me, and since there are other similar vapes I like better, I can't see keeping it on hand.

If you are looking for a sweet, lemony with a good touch of whipped cream, this vape may be for you. Again, it's not a bad vape, just not one of my favorites!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread