The Plume Room - Vanilla Caramel Frappuccino

Vaped on Provari 3.0 Boge Carto/Phiniac Glass tank @ 4.2 volts

Strength: 18mg

Steep Time: 72 hours

Throat Hit - mild

Vapor - lots

PG/VG - 70VG/30PG

Rating: 4/5

I'll be honest. I'm not a fan of coffee, I'm a Diet Coke in the morning kind of gal. I generally refer to coffee as burnt water. That being said, coffee flavors were some of the first vapes I really liked. Something about coffee seems to lend itself well to a vape for whatever reason. Also, once in a while I do get a craving for a sweet and creamy coffee beverage.

My understanding from the Plume Room is that their juices require minimal steeping, so I went ahead and filled a carto with the Vanilla Caramel Frappucino after impatiently waiting a couple days. Have you ever had Starbucks Caramel Frappucinno with whipped cream and caramel drizzle? This, to me, is a spot on rendition of that drink.

I think that this is a vape that you will either love or hate. It's strong on the caramel/vanilla/cream flavor and much lighter on the coffee. It's also one of the sweetest vapes I've tried to date. However, if you are like me and prefer a little coffee with your cream, I think you'd find this to be a satisfying vape. If you are looking for a heavy coffee vape, this probably isn't going to do it.

Mild throat hit (which is to be expected at 70/30 mix), but huge plumes of vape. This one is a little rich for me for an all day vape, but definitely satifies the urge for a sweet treat, so I'll probably keep a bottle around for an occasional vape.

This is the first flavor I've tried from the Plume Room, and it's definitely high quality juice. In addition, the Plume Room's packaging is gorgeous, this would be a lovely choice to send as a gift to a fellow vapor!

MamaBird

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2012
Pennsylvania, USA
Awww man....I picked up two flavors from the plume room the other day (I was having an intense craving for tobacco flavors so I just stuck to those), and now I am really kicking myself for not grabbing this one. It sounds exactly like what I have always wanted in a coffee vape and have not been able to find yet.

katann23

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2011
Greensboro, NC
Awww man....I picked up two flavors from the plume room the other day (I was having an intense craving for tobacco flavors so I just stuck to those), and now I am really kicking myself for not grabbing this one. It sounds exactly like what I have always wanted in a coffee vape and have not been able to find yet.

You should definitely pick it up next time, it's really good. I know we like a lot of the same flavors, so I think you'll be pleased. :)

Jerms

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2011
Fargo
Thanks for the great review Katann! I'm really looking forward to trying this juice. Currently I'm enjoying all the tobacco juices from TPR, still need to try the others. This one sounds like something I'll love. Gonna pick it up when it's the juice of the month. I really like Andrea from TPR, so many things this vendor does well.

Sent from my LGL55C using Tapatalk 2

icucme2

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 15, 2012
Costa Mesa, ca
I picked up this flavor because it was the flavor of the week.. I ended up grabbin 2 bottles off the bat, i really like it. Real creamy and u get the caramel and coffee too.. Only thing i noticed about this one is the vape u exhale doesnt have a nice smell to it. I noticed it while vaping in my car with the windows up.. Flavor is real good though, glad i got it...

P.s. melon medley and banana pudding is soo good also..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread