Status
Not open for further replies.

SilverCloud

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 3, 2013
Central Fl. USA.
Greetings fellow Poldiac Fans!

I figured I'd start a thread of Poldiac owners to discuss their likes or dislikes about their Poldiacs. :) Right now, I'm vaping a Poldiac UMA with a Kir Fanis Traptank and Kir Fanis telescoping Angel driptip, 18 mg 100% VG DIY peach flavor juice...deeeelightful!

Wish the top cap had some airslots though, not too tank-friendly, IMO....But still hits like a train. Did I hear that Dimitrius is working on some vented top caps?

Vape well,

Bri

Last edited:

SilverCloud

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 3, 2013
Central Fl. USA.
Hey Prav!

The Poldiac hits like a train and is a work of art. Everything about it is very well machined. Pretty much is good to go right from the box...it's a classy mod. I little costly, but worth it IMO. ;) Until they come out with slotted top caps, you have to back your carto- tank off a bit to get airflow. Works perfect with RBA's though.

Nartnailuj, you should have it soon. They are very prompt with shipping.

Bri

Hokus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 19, 2011
Woodstock, GA
I've had my Poldiac for a few days now.. Right out of the box it didn't work.. I was so sad! So I talked with a few fellow Poldiac owners, and after a few days we got it to work!

Now I've have had a good amount of devices in and out of my grubby little hands, and I have to say this is one of the most beautiful well built mods I have ever seen!

The button at first glimpse is complicated, but once you figure out how it works, the design makes PERFECT since.

I am a wholehearted Poldiac believer.. Now to get a 3rd job to be able to afford them all!!! (or at least a complete set of bottom tubes and matching pants :D )

ronaldraygun

Verified Member
Jan 30, 2013
dallas
Just got an Aname edition a few days ago with a DID,It's solid but I can't seem to get the DID working well, it vapes and throws clouds but tastes like metal.

jKWD4Gz.jpg

SilverCloud

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 3, 2013
Central Fl. USA.
Looks like we are the only fans LOL

Don't worry. I figure our numbers will grow, once folks figure out we're here... ;)

I've had my Poldiac for a few days now.. Right out of the box it didn't work.. I was so sad! So I talked with a few fellow Poldiac owners, and after a few days we got it to work!

Now I've have had a good amount of devices in and out of my grubby little hands, and I have to say this is one of the most beautiful well built mods I have ever seen!

The button at first glimpse is complicated, but once you figure out how it works, the design makes PERFECT since.

I am a wholehearted Poldiac believer.. Now to get a 3rd job to be able to afford them all!!! (or at least a complete set of bottom tubes and matching pants :D )

I did the same thing when mine arrived...forgot to put in the spring...and the little silver disc post/plate that screws into the plastic retainer in the top cap. :p Problem is....my top cap doesn't screw down tight now that the silver disc post/plate is in and it is in tight. Still works great but there's a slight gap. Mine does work without the silver disc/post in though... I agree, one gorgeous mod, built like a tank! and it's nice and shinyyyyyy :laugh: My SuperT's and GUS mods have been sitting for days since I got the Poldiac!

Just got an Aname edition a few days ago with a DID,It's solid but I can't seem to get the DID working well, it vapes and throws clouds but tastes like metal.

jKWD4Gz.jpg

Nice rig, Ron!

I've been having problems with my AGA-T2 as well. Vapes decent for a few hours, then vapor decreases and I get nasty flavor. I know about tilting, ohms, blah blah blah. Running a 4 wrap 2.2 ohm coil, 30 gauge kanthal and steel mesh...all-VG juice (PG intolerant). Wrapped the coil using the Petar K method. Thus, I ran back to the comfort of my pyrex tanks. :laugh:

Bri

Last edited:

SilverCloud

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 3, 2013
Central Fl. USA.
hehe nope, lots out there :)

satinsilverpoldiacwitha.jpg

Hi Tenshi! :)

Very nice setups ya have there...:thumb: I'm really digging that brass RBA too. Very cool indeed. Yep, I figured there was more of us Poldi-acs out there. Great to meet you.

After Vapestock if I dont end up spending a months salary I will probably pick one up.

Hey Prav,

You won't be disappointed. These things are beasts. :headbang:

Bri

Last edited:

Uma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2010
Calif
<--- big time Poldiac Fan. I have the Uma edition, naturally, so named because I was the first person to order that particular "outfit".

It's a hard hitting, absolutely gorgeous, solid as a rock, expertly crafted mod.

If you're having any trouble at all with yours, for whatever reason, help is never far away, such as in the DID thread here at ecf. I'm sure they will be hopping over here too, as they discover this thread.

(I'd help, but I'm not a "fixerer" or a "tinkerer", sorry).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread