The Posse Hideout

FlyingV

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2010
Verified Witchdoctor - In a Hut
I survived the grrstore trip, and helped another customer so it was a good trip. She stopped me while I was getting cranberries to ask me how to make them from fresh. Now we're both having fresh cranberries. :)

The turkey has taken over Mr. V's basement beer fridge, he's not impressed. :lol:

I want a tortoise.

FlyingV

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2010
I got my invite to Ian's house for T'giving, so all I need to do is get pies. :) I usually get 3 from the local place - Pumpkin, Apple Crumb, and Strawberry Rhubarb. Thinking about making some deviled eggs too :)
That all sounds good! I'm making pumpkin pie and a chocolate cake, though maybe I need to rethink that. And deviled eggs are a must.

FlyingV

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2010
Most of them at our store were whoppers. I saw one 12#, the close to 16 that I grabbed and the rest were close to 20 or over. I need to go sooner when there is still a decent selection. I'd grow my own but I know darn well it would end up being a pet. :facepalm:

punkinduster

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 25, 2010
Horse and Buggy Country, PA
Back at ya. Are youns going to your sisters?

Not this year. We decided to stay home. Maybe we will go for Christmas.

Mrs Punkin is making bacon wrapped turkey breast, stuffing, gravy, corn, graham cracker pudding, and pumpkin pie! :drool: She made the graham cracker pudding a couple of days ago so there is only half left. :)

Users who are viewing this thread