Status
Not open for further replies.

FlyingV

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2010
Verified Witchdoctor - In a Hut
I'll do a sock count and pic for all of you tomorrow. They are all so darn cute!

But no way am I asking for undies next year. :laugh: My grandmother always gave me undies. Big, huge, white, gargantuan undies. I could pull them up to my armpits and still put pleats in the ..... OMG, I weighed just shy of 100# and received these whole body undies. :facepalm: Every year, same undies. I begged for mercy. Then I got a crockpot one year. I was elated. It was filled with undies.....

tlmoody27

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2012
Middle of No Where, GA
:lol: Better than the polyester seer sucker skirts I got. At least you can hide the undies under clothes.

I'll do a sock count and pic for all of you tomorrow. They are all so darn cute!

But no way am I asking for undies next year. :laugh: My grandmother always gave me undies. Big, huge, white, gargantuan undies. I could pull them up to my armpits and still put pleats in the ..... OMG, I weighed just shy of 100# and received these whole body undies. :facepalm: Every year, same undies. I begged for mercy. Then I got a crockpot one year. I was elated. It was filled with undies.....

FlyingV

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2010
Ewww, those would be awful!

Nope, couldn't hide them. They were really that big. I tried it once to be funny, not pretty. Wow, who's the chick with the leathers and the diaper? :facepalm:

JD: Victor want's to know if you are happy with your juice. He said he worked really really hard on that. And that it was difficult to get into the bottle.....

Jdsgibson

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 19, 2011
Sorryville
I haven't tried it yet but I'm sure it'll be great!
Much better than cauldron crud :D
Ewww, those would be awful!

Nope, couldn't hide them. They were really that big. I tried it once to be funny, not pretty. Wow, who's the chick with the leathers and the diaper? :facepalm:

JD: Victor want's to know if you are happy with your juice. He said he worked really really hard on that. And that it was difficult to get into the bottle.....

Drottwiler

Old Timer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2010
Drott's Dog House
Wow I missed the fun.Took a coupla p pills and next thing I know its 3:00.Can't get back to sleep soo.I'll open now.Better late than never.:lol:Oh my Can you say YUN and YUM YUM.Not 1 but 2 boxes of fuge.From one of my fave places,Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory again YUM.Also a big bottle of CC Apple Cider.YUM yum another of my faves.Theres more 2 ceramic DT a red and GREEN. Been wanting to try the ceramic for awhile.Did I mention a GREEN one SS howed ya guess I like GREEN,:lol:So my plans for this evening if I survive being superviser today is.A bottle of red wine.Yes I said bottle.:lol:setting up a new rba with apple cider with My new GREEN ceramic DT and Fudge.You did a super good job SS Janie Thank you.Now to figuer out what to do till its time for work.:lol:

View attachment 162852 View attachment 162853 View attachment 162854 View attachment 162855

Drottwiler

Old Timer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2010
Drott's Dog House
Maybe I should drink too, then I'd feel much better! Will I get sick on Percs and wine?

Upload your pictures ASAP and tell us who they are from...I'm in charge since I have nothing else to do, I've claimed the axe, the rifle, the shotgun with the pink grips and Santa.

It works for me.:lol::lol:

janieT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2012
USA
Wow I missed the fun.Took a coupla p pills and next thing I know its 3:00.Can't get back to sleep soo.I'll open now.Better late than never.:lol:Oh my Can you say YUN and YUM YUM.Not 1 but 2 boxes of fuge.From one of my fave places,Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory again YUM.Also a big bottle of CC Apple Cider.YUM yum another of my faves.Theres more 2 ceramic DT a red and GREEN. Been wanting to try the ceramic for awhile.Did I mention a GREEN one SS howed ya guess I like GREEN,:lol:So my plans for this evening if I survive being superviser today is.A bottle of red wine.Yes I said bottle.:lol:setting up a new RBA with apple cider with My new GREEN ceramic DT and Fudge.You did a super good job SS Janie Thank you.Now to figuer out what to do till its time for work.:lol:

View attachment 162852 View attachment 162853 View attachment 162854 View attachment 162855

You are welcome! How did you figure out it was me, I told every place no invoices or packing slips. I didn't even put a return on the one I sent from home!!! :) That fudge looks yummy. Their chocolate covered potato chips are awesome, but they don't sell them online, or you would have got some of those too :) Enjoy!

efirdj

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2011
Clover, SC
i'll do a sock count and pic for all of you tomorrow. They are all so darn cute!

But no way am i asking for undies next year. :laugh: My grandmother always gave me undies. Big, huge, white, gargantuan undies. I could pull them up to my armpits and still put pleats in the ..... Omg, i weighed just shy of 100# and received these whole body undies. :facepalm: Every year, same undies. I begged for mercy. Then i got a crockpot one year. I was elated. It was filled with undies.....
bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahaha!!!!!

shatner

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2010
Houston, Tx.
I know. Haley was laughing. I told her next time she hurt herself she was wearing a bacon bandage to school. :lol:
there is a smaller bottle of juice called zombie repellent. I'm scared. From the address I'm going to guess Adam was my SS. Thanks dude!

Yes sir. Glad you like your stuff.

Sorry I left early last night. I wasn't feeling well.
I double and triple checked. My SS package isn't here. :(

shatner

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2010
Houston, Tx.
I'll be taking a picture and posting the sock insanity this afternoon. :laugh:

:( on the package. When your SS comes in we'll try to figure this out.

I'm looking forward to the pics of all the socks! :laugh:

Ya' know... I'm not too worried about it. It's gotta be here somewhere. Nobody in my neighborhood would take something off of a porch. But I am leaving town later today, and I don't want my SS to have to sit and wait, wait, wait.

FlyingV

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2010
The socks! And I understand that more are on the way. You guys rock!!!!
hArYK.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread