The Posse Hideout

FlyingV

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2010
Verified Witchdoctor - In a Hut
Poor poor Victor is laying on the couch with Mr. V. The roads here are horrid, and they are advising not to travel unless it's an emergency so Mr. V took the day off. I thought he might get something done, he said that he and Victor are holding down the couch because of the high winds. :facepalm:

Reactions: punkinduster

punkinduster

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 25, 2010
Horse and Buggy Country, PA
We just got finished shoveling the SLOP off of the driveway. The weather couldn't figure out what it wanted to do so it was snowing since yesterday and then changed to mixed to sleet to rain to freezing rain back to snow flurries and finally some form of rain. I thought maybe we would get lucky and not even have to shovel if it was going to turn to all rain BUT there was snow/ice under it so the water didn't melt the snow it just turned into slush/ice. That stuff was heavy but I figured it would be easier to get off when it was at least half melted then to wait if it gets colder and then it all freezes. :facepalm:

punkinduster

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 25, 2010
Horse and Buggy Country, PA
Completely agreeing on the yumm part! Mr. V has 1/4 waffle on his plate. He can't finish it, won't let me feed it to Victor, and I can't finish the dishes until he does something with it. :facepalm:

That is what paper plates are for. :lol:

FlyingV

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2010
Arrrggghhhhh! I decided to bake a devils food cake from scratch. Waiting, waiting, waiting more for my oven to get up to temp. I tried the burners and have hardly any flame on the little ones and the big ones won't light. Yep, propane is frozen up. My poor cake. :(

Have I ever mentioned that I hate winter? :lol:

FlyingV

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2010
Mr. V thawed the line with a torch, the cake is good. whew!

We're still here because it is absolutely beautiful. We've been to every state, but still think WI is the prettiest. The lakes in the northern half of the state are clear and clean, and have loons. I love loons. :)

But I still hate winter. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread