The Posse Hideout

Drottwiler

Old Timer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2010
Drott's Dog House
Should be out taking a few small stomps out. Hubby was going to do it a few weeks ago. Now I still have the stumps but 1 has a hole dug out around it. Also he had 2 scoops of stone delivered. Still were they dumped it. Partly my fault. Over the years he'd start a project and after 3-4 weeks I'd get tired of looking at it and finish it. This time though I'll do the stumps cause I need the space for my garden boxes. The stones no. Getting to old for this.:lol::lol:

FlyingV

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2010
Verified Witchdoctor - In a Hut
Can't like it Drott, but I do sympathize. I have a fence that just needs 4 more posts and the gate. It's been like that for 2 years. I keep Victor on a leash when we go out that way because he might see a squirrel and completely forget the words NO and STAY.

• Agree
Reactions: Drottwiler

Drottwiler

Old Timer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2010
Drott's Dog House
Got one of these off of Craigslist going to convert it into a filter for the turtle tank.
upload_2019-4-18_18-42-32.jpeg

Reactions: FlyingV

FlyingV

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2010
Verified Witchdoctor - In a Hut
Got one of these off of Craigslist going to convert it into a filter for the turtle tank.
View attachment 809965
Good thinking! Let me know how it turns out.

My last 2 chickens went to their new home today. The raccoons just won't quit trying to get in and the poor girls are terrorized, so I called a friend that keeps asking if she can have them. They'll be safe at her house, and well loved so I packed them off to her. *sniffle* I'm really going to miss them.

Reactions: Drottwiler

Users who are viewing this thread