The Posse Hideout

Drottwiler

Old Timer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2010
Drott's Dog House
Finally got rid of the 5 extra modems. Accidently ran across the solution when returning an item that was wrong. In the drop down one of the options was received extra items. Why couldn't the girl on the phone tell me that? Had to take them to FedEx but shipping was free for them and the other item. WIN WIN.

punkinduster

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 25, 2010
Horse and Buggy Country, PA
Drott I'm glad you got to return the extra modems on their dime. I can't believe the IQ of some of the people that work at some places. Those in management roles have to pass a test to qualify for the position. Can you imagine those test questions? 1 + 1 = ? :lol:

• Agree
Reactions: Drottwiler

punkinduster

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 25, 2010
Horse and Buggy Country, PA
Good afternoon everyone! :)

We just got back from the Dentist for our 6 month checkup/cleaning. The good news is it is over and we didn't have any new issues. The part that sucked is we were supposed to have concurrent appointments(two different hygienists.) One called off work so they did us consecutively(back to back with same tech.) OK you say, well with Covid rules I had to go sit out in the cold car for almost an hour while they did Mrs Punkin's teeth and then she had to go out to the car while they did my cleaning! :facepalm: People sure do know how to push my buttons... "So how are you today Mr Punkin?", Great friggin great! :-x

Users who are viewing this thread