The Posse Hideout

FlyingV

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2010
Verified Witchdoctor - In a Hut
Good morning!

Beside the neuter, he had 5 growths removed. He has a boatload of stitches, so the vet wants to be sure that they stay in at least 7 days. I'm only putting the cone on him when I'm not able to watch him. Like when I actually get some sleep.

Ben, I have a few coolfire 4's from FT. They are under $50, but may not have the power that you need. They work for me. You might want to take a look at them. $44.28 Authentic Innokin Cool Fire IV Plus 70W 3300mAh VW VV APV Mod - 6-70W / 2-7.5V / zinc alloy + aluminum alloy at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

• Informative
Reactions: Drottwiler

cba191

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2011
Salt Lake City
I was desperate, cuz the button on my vapor flask died, and got one of these. For $55, locally, I'm really impressed.
VooPoo DRAG 157W TC Gene Chip Box Mod | Vaping Devices
1fa4f094b2746a0403564dbcba2eb59e.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

FlyingV

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2010
Culvers because we were in the city to go to the DMV where we weren't helped at all. We're trying to transfer an OH title to WI and she said she can't do that without the original OH title, our copy isn't good enough. Then tried to charge us sales tax (we paid it in OH) again. After a frustrating hour we went to the lending bank. The loan officer had absolutely no idea what we were talking about, she kept talking about the title of my trade in. OMG, that's cleared and has nothing to do with the new vehicle. We even had a very clear letter of explanation from the dealer as to what they needed to do. :facepalm: I'll make calls tomorrow, hopefully someone can help me. Either that or I'll sprout more gray hair and have an OH title for life. :lol:

FlyingV

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2010
No, Mr. V was about to lose it at her so it was best to just go. We've done state to state transfers before, it should have been no problem at all. We had the lien holder info, copy of OH title, bill of sale and checkbook to pay any transfer fees. I'll call the lending bank tomorrow and have them deal with it. Mr. V said we'd just move to freaking OH. :lol: :lol:
Wow did you demand to talk to a supervisor at the DMV? Some of the clerks are just to tired to get up and ask for help. Others just think they know everything. Just my experience with the DMV in Pa.

Reactions: Drottwiler

FlyingV

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2010
I picked up some fresh salmon and catfish nuggets on the way home, so one of the 2 will be dinner tonight, and the other either frozen for later, or lunch/dinner on Sunday.

Are pork steaks = pork chops??
Seafood sounds delicious. No, they're not the same as chops. I think we're going to try grilling them and see what happens. Worst case, I pull the meat off the bones for Victor. He's feeling awful, there's tons of swelling. :(

Users who are viewing this thread