The Posse Hideout

FlyingV

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2010
Verified Witchdoctor - In a Hut
Good barely morning! It's beautiful out today. I'm not planning on doing a whole lot, but we will rebuild one side wall of the run. Yesterday we ripped off the long front wall and put new hardware cloth on. We didn't put the bear panels back, I don't know if we're going to.
A few nights ago I found the duck sitting in the poop deck near the chickens, which is really odd. Every night she was up there until last night, when I found her perched with chickens. They've adopted her. :)

Drottwiler

Old Timer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2010
Drott's Dog House
Good morning.
Picked up my Crosstrek yesterday. So while doing the paper work I mentioned I left paperwork in the car with a bunch of stuff I bought that might be transferable to the next owner. She sent the salesmen out for the papers. She looked over them Only way they were transferable is if I were selling the car privately. The good news is She told me I an entitled to refunds and that they were substantial. She checked and its around 1,500. The bad news I have to go back to the dealership I bought the car from. She did cancel the one she could. One I have to do in wrighting myself. The two big ones are the ones the dealer has to do. I hated that dealership and now I have to contend with them again. :lol::lol: Wish me luck.

• Agree
Reactions: Bamrz

Drottwiler

Old Timer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2010
Drott's Dog House
Went well. Canceled what was left.Extended bumper to bumper,extended maintenance and two other things I don't even remember what the he ll they were. So the girl at Apple Subaru was right it was a sizable amount. Total was a over 3,000. Well worth the trip to Harrisburg. Apparently I left my guard down when I bought the Outback.:facepalm:

Bamrz

Z.A.P.T. Member*
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 8, 2010
PA, near Philly
My computer has been crashing dramatically, starting last night. Crossing my fingers!!

I owe less than $1500 on my Jeep, seriously considering getting a newer model. Although I like the older models' body styles better, go figure! :lol:

Yesterday's wicked passing storms brought a huge branch down from my tee, right onto my neighbor's brand new fence! :facepalm: Fortunately, there's no damage!

Speaking of the storms, Drott, did y'all get any flooding in your area?? We had a few places hit hard down here.

FlyingV

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2010
Verified Witchdoctor - In a Hut
Good morning!

I've heard nothing. He has until the 17th to respond before ebay will get involved. Funny, when he first marked them as shipped they each had their own tracking. A few days later they shared the same one. I think he's trying to pull a scam. Hopefully I'm not out the $34.

Users who are viewing this thread