The required - favorite flavor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Upon inventorying we can run several ounces maybe as many as 15, the problem I have is so many people are on the "notify me" list when I insert it it's gone. I even put a limit on "endangered species" of one bottle but people are finding ways around it :( I'll be sure and hold back enough and we'll find a way to get in the right hands ::starts plotting::

bonniegirl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2009
South Jersey USA
My favorites in numerical order are
number one.........Tootsie rolly,OMG, KBV Bar, Butter pecan Ice cream extra nuttty (like me), Gooey better cake, Mommas Angel Wings, Waffles, extra butter, Fiddle Paddle, toll bridge cookies, warm sugar cookie, marionberry ice cream (No cold) Butterscotch Bon-Bon (my namesake).............I love them all equal or they fight............They are like children and we must not play favorites bt between you and me and God...............*whispers in ear* Tootsie was my first love and well, yor first love is special and everyone loves their newest baby .........so......GBC is right up there fighting for numero uno with the Butter pecan ice cream and the aged OMG is like going home to slap your grandma (mine was mean as a hornet btw)...........I can go on and on

I will say this about that:
NEVER in all my years smoking OR vaping..............did I ever deviate from my one "brand"...............Now? I am ruined, broken, forever a joose ho...............forever and ever..............just a simple plain ole joose Ho

Dalton63841

Moved On
Feb 14, 2011
Maine
After MUCH deliberating and meditation on the subject, I was able to knock down my favorites to a list of 6. To be honest the list is closer to 26, but I can't afford that many jooses.

1. Gooey Better Cake
2. Rice Krispity Treat
3. Waffles with Extra Butter
4. Phillip More or Less
5. Cafe Latte
6. Chocolate Cake
7. Butterscotch Bon Bon

I said it was a list of 7 right? That's my list, well, those and Caramel Cookie.

minx

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2011
South Florida
Maple Frosted rolls, OMG, Monkey Bread, either solo or mixed together in various proportions sometimes with a bit of white wabbit tossed in too, has been my all day vape via tank w/ cut fusion carto. (don't judge me they mix up into deliciousness)

Also love : fiddle paddle popcorn, caramel capp. Raspberry LOL

Must include in next order to try- RY4 (found one I liked but cannot find it again so curious) , one of the new icecream flavors and MAW

sonicdsl

Wandering life's highway
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2011
Maple Frosted rolls, OMG, Monkey Bread, either solo or mixed together in various proportions sometimes with a bit of white wabbit tossed in too, has been my all day vape via tank w/ cut fusion carto. (don't judge me they mix up into deliciousness)

Also love : fiddle paddle popcorn, caramel capp. Raspberry LOL

Must include in next order to try- RY4 (found one I liked but cannot find it again so curious) , one of the new icecream flavors and MAW

OMG you're making me hungry! :lol:

SummerDawn

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2011
Wyoming
Hummingbird Nectar, Refreshing Cantaloupe, and Stargazer for all-days. Waffles with extra butter is my favorite morning vape. Thr Warm Sugar Cookie in 0 mg is great for bedtime.

I love maple, but the Maple Frosted Rolls were a bit much for me. Maybe I'll try them without the extra flavor next time. :facepalm:

I bought / traded for a few flavors from friends I haven't tried yet. Looking forward to sampling Pineapple Shake, Caramel Cookie, and OMG. :D

Maddoktor2

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2010
Seattle Area
ecigzilla.com
i seriously cannot quit vaping steeped v-spot. i love this stuff, last order was for two 30ml bottles. i love everything kbv makes, but v-spot is my all day everyday, mix with every other liquid on the planet vape :)

Ditto to the very last word! My fave combo is V-Spot mixed 50/50 with Peaches & Cream | 24mg | 60/40. It's my daily all-day vape - Yammy! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread