Not open for further replies.

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
The Riva 1300mAh
Even more powerful than the original!

The Riva offers longer battery life, a higher mAh than the original Riva and an improved manual button.

The Riva 1300mAh kit includes:

* 1 Battery
* 2 Atomizers
* 1 Cone
* Combo USB / Wall Battery Charger
* 10 Empty Cartridges

Nhaler.com | The Riva 1300mAh
_MG_4862.jpg

_MG_4852.jpg

Image comparision of the original Riva, the Riva 1300mAh and the Hello Good-buy (From left to right respectively)

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
A fine looking unit that NHALER is the first to offer (AFAIK). It looks like it could use the XL eGo atomizers/cartomizers without an adapter and last as long as the Hello good-buy. Thanks Drew.
Thanks...I just tried one and they dont fit...Its really close though...The cones on these are a little fatter than the XL egos...(Ego Maniacs) but the exact same length...

Are you going to offer the batteries and cones separately perhaps?
I will order them as soon as they are available. Thanks
Drew

OC513

ECF Veteran
Jul 21, 2009
NYC
Hey OC....Hows that Baby?? You sleeping yet? lol
Yes there are adapters but I also sell flavored and blank 510 Cartomizers (no adapter required) @2 ohms resistnce which hit hard and simulate a higher voltage that makes it an amazing vape...Thanks
Drew
Great memory Drew.....Chloe is fantastic.....having the time of my life.....never missed a wink of sleep....wifey is breastfeeding so no need for me to get up ;)
So these Riva's are 3.7v but if I use a 510 cartomizer @ 2 ohms it will feel like a 5 volt hit? Now ya got me REALLY interested!

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Great memory Drew.....Chloe is fantastic.....having the time of my life.....never missed a wink of sleep....wifey is breastfeeding so no need for me to get up ;)
So these Riva's are 3.7v but if I use a 510 cartomizer @ 2 ohms it will feel like a 5 volt hit? Now ya got me REALLY interested!

Thats correct...I think you'll really like it...I even like the Xhaler upgrade so you can use a 18650 High Drain battery with the LR cartomizers also...Thats another pretty cheap option. The thing about the Xhaler is the button or electronics will never go bad becasue there arent any!!!
Drew

OC513

ECF Veteran
Jul 21, 2009
NYC
Thats correct...I think you'll really like it...I even like the Xhaler upgrade so you can use a 18650 High Drain battery with the LR cartomizers also...Thats another pretty cheap option. The thing about the Xhaler is the button or electronics will never go bad becasue there arent any!!!
Drew

Drew it is very hard to get this XHaler out of my hands!!! Best mod, by far, I have ever used. I smoked Marlboro reds for 25 years and I need something that hits HARD......and as you stated this XHaler is a damn tank.......no issues with it ever. So these 18650 batts.....what kind of life do they have. I am now using 2 Tenergy 3v batts in my XHaler and get 8-12 hours on a set depending on how heavy I am vaping. Will the 18650 give me about the same? Also will it hit as hard as the 2 3v's if I use a LR cartomizer?

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
They should last even longer...The hit is slightly cooler, with emphasis on SLIGHTLY...The big difference is its only one battery and you dont have to drip quite as often...Although now I sometimes get too harsh a hit but I have been adapted to thisset up for a while...The best thing is you can use it both ways if you should decide you like the old set up better or periodically, you just change the batts. It also comes with the new button which is a night and day difference.
Drew

Huffin & Puffin

ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2009
South Shore Massachusetts
Two days?

I guess that got old juice boys attention.

I’ll have to have Mrs. Puffin hide the 2 Xhalers and the Hello Goodbye so I can properly wail the cr@p out of it.:p

Not smelling like an ashtray is making my Grand-baby very happy

Attachments

• DSC00088 (2).jpg
    DSC00088 (2).jpg
    4.1 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Hey Tx,
I did sample them and tore one apart to find they were only 1000 mah batts...I have dealt with this company for a while and always sample their products. Not sure if their manufacturer told them what the mah was or what but I told them my findings and they are still selling them as 1300...Sooooo... But thanks very much for the heads up.
Drew

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread