The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

The Scepter

Discussion in 'E-Cigarette Video Reviews' started by revolver, Apr 12, 2012.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. revolver

revolver Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 9, 2010
    Buenos Aires
  2. FunkyVapes

FunkyVapes Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 12, 2011
    Niagara Falls, Canada
    Where the heck can I get this/more info on it?

3. revolver

Jul 9, 2010
    Buenos Aires
    FunkyVapes:

Unfortunately (not for his rightful owner, who is ecstatic by this...), there is only one. Just one. One unit in the entire world...

This unit is based on the very tradition of sceptres; and inspired by the very same concepts behind them. A sceptre (or "scepter" in American English) is a decorated rod carried by a queen or king as a symbol of their power; it reflects their status, thus, it is to be unique; one, and one only, in their true nature, for one is the king; one is the queen... Scepters have been said to have magical properties sometimes in history, and there are many epic stories around them. It was in this spirit that this mod was brought to life.

However, the creator; a true mad genius; the best modder in Argentina, and one of the best in the world, may possibly be launching his first mod any time soon (keeping my fingers crossed!). It will not be The Scepter for the reasons stated, nevertheless, from what I hear, it might be just as perfect; if not more so... It would not surprise me in the least, as he is the ultimate artist.

Stay tuned; I'll keep you posted on any news as I know...

:2cool:

PS: Oh, you wanted some data on this, so I'll post a bit more details to the background: The artist in question is PERSIS. He is the one who designed a version to Raidy's Genisis Concept which has become very popular in the Iberian territory. "G" or 'Genisis by Persis' is also a classic in Argentina. Persis is a member here in ECF, though he does most of his forum-based activity and posting in Spanish-based forum Cigarrillo Electronico Foro Vapeando.
    The owner of The Scepter is some guy known as drama in that forum... ;)

4. eLguSo

eLguSo Full Member Verified Member

Apr 26, 2011
    Argentina
    I've seen it. Live. The Best Mod EVER. Period.

5. revolver

Jul 9, 2010
    Buenos Aires
  6. Scottinboca

Scottinboca Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 14, 2011
    Planet Vapton
    That is a beautiful pv!!!!!!!!!! Very impressive work.

7. pounder

pounder Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 1, 2011
    tucson,az
    Very nice to bad this isnt going into production. The demand would be huge.

8. revolver

Jul 9, 2010
    Buenos Aires
    That's for sure... Pounder! However, I hear the creator of The Scepter is very very likely to launch an APV soon... Knowing him we are to expect nothing but perfection...

Will keep you posted on any news as soon as I get to know more details... !!! I'm very excited over this !!! :w00t:

9. revolver

Jul 9, 2010
    Buenos Aires
    Bump for my favorite mod !!!

=)

10. vaptamist

vaptamist Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 14, 2011
    FL
    Cool - curious to see this!

11. revolver

Jul 9, 2010
    Buenos Aires
    Just feeling bumpy...! =)

12. atavanhalen

atavanhalen Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Definitely keeps us filled in about Dramas new mod launch!

13. revolver

Jul 9, 2010
    Buenos Aires
    Ooops, maybe I should have been a bit more specific; Persis is the name of the artist, and drama is the owner. BTW, 'drama' from vapeando.com is ECF's revolver... ;)

14. tinstar15

tinstar15 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 29, 2009
    Lakeland, FL
    Odd question but what song is playing on the video?

Sounds .....interesting.

15. revolver

Jul 9, 2010
    Buenos Aires
    Tinstar15:

The song is indeed fascinating. The very poem to the lyrics is mesmerizing per se, and it feels as if the ambience was perfectly built for the movie; meaning that this song really brings to life the true spirit of the poem and visually -if you've seen the trailer- everything seems magical and perfectly recreated. It is a powerful and epic moment! Oh, sorry; I was rushing things... The movie in question is The Hobbit - An Unexpected Journey, and the song in question is Misty Mountains Cold (Not sure the names are 100% accurate, but must be pretty similar otherwise!), by an amazing and very popular composer whom I really love for movies, as there is a deep epic feeling to his music. I am so psyched about this movie !!!

=)

16. tinstar15

tinstar15 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 29, 2009
    Lakeland, FL
    Thanks....looking forward to that movie myself. Going to have to pick that song up.

17. revolver

Jul 9, 2010
    Buenos Aires
    I do not think the soundtrack is available yet, not even the full song. However if you check youtube you might come across different versions; some older and some based on this one. The version of The Scepter's clip was "remixed" (sort of) by a friend who is a DJ just to enlarge the sample of the trailer, and if memory serves I think it is a kind of 'bootleg' which includes other music pieces from the same trailer or something along these lines...

18. revolver

Jul 9, 2010
    Buenos Aires
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.