The Scepter

Status
Not open for further replies.

revolver

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2010
Buenos Aires
Where the heck can I get this/more info on it?

FunkyVapes:

Unfortunately (not for his rightful owner, who is ecstatic by this...), there is only one. Just one. One unit in the entire world...

This unit is based on the very tradition of sceptres; and inspired by the very same concepts behind them. A sceptre (or "scepter" in American English) is a decorated rod carried by a queen or king as a symbol of their power; it reflects their status, thus, it is to be unique; one, and one only, in their true nature, for one is the king; one is the queen... Scepters have been said to have magical properties sometimes in history, and there are many epic stories around them. It was in this spirit that this mod was brought to life.

However, the creator; a true mad genius; the best modder in Argentina, and one of the best in the world, may possibly be launching his first mod any time soon (keeping my fingers crossed!). It will not be The Scepter for the reasons stated, nevertheless, from what I hear, it might be just as perfect; if not more so... It would not surprise me in the least, as he is the ultimate artist.

Stay tuned; I'll keep you posted on any news as I know...

:2cool:

PS: Oh, you wanted some data on this, so I'll post a bit more details to the background: The artist in question is PERSIS. He is the one who designed a version to Raidy's Genisis Concept which has become very popular in the Iberian territory. "G" or 'Genisis by Persis' is also a classic in Argentina. Persis is a member here in ECF, though he does most of his forum-based activity and posting in Spanish-based forum Cigarrillo Electronico Foro Vapeando.
The owner of The Scepter is some guy known as drama in that forum... ;)

Last edited:

revolver

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2010
Buenos Aires
Very nice to bad this isnt going into production. The demand would be huge.

That's for sure... Pounder! However, I hear the creator of The Scepter is very very likely to launch an APV soon... Knowing him we are to expect nothing but perfection...

Will keep you posted on any news as soon as I get to know more details... !!! I'm very excited over this !!! :w00t:

vaptamist

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 14, 2011
FL
That's for sure... Pounder! However, I hear the creator of The Scepter is very very likely to launch an APV soon... Knowing him we are to expect nothing but perfection...

Will keep you posted on any news as soon as I get to know more details... !!! I'm very excited over this !!! :w00t:

Cool - curious to see this!

revolver

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2010
Buenos Aires
Tinstar15:

The song is indeed fascinating. The very poem to the lyrics is mesmerizing per se, and it feels as if the ambience was perfectly built for the movie; meaning that this song really brings to life the true spirit of the poem and visually -if you've seen the trailer- everything seems magical and perfectly recreated. It is a powerful and epic moment! Oh, sorry; I was rushing things... The movie in question is The Hobbit - An Unexpected Journey, and the song in question is Misty Mountains Cold (Not sure the names are 100% accurate, but must be pretty similar otherwise!), by an amazing and very popular composer whom I really love for movies, as there is a deep epic feeling to his music. I am so psyched about this movie !!!

=)

Last edited:

revolver

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2010
Buenos Aires
I do not think the soundtrack is available yet, not even the full song. However if you check youtube you might come across different versions; some older and some based on this one. The version of The Scepter's clip was "remixed" (sort of) by a friend who is a DJ just to enlarge the sample of the trailer, and if memory serves I think it is a kind of 'bootleg' which includes other music pieces from the same trailer or something along these lines...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread