Status
Not open for further replies.

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
I think the server too busy is becoming very annoying, this is happening very frecuently

It is annoying especially when you're in the middle of posting a reply with links ;-)

There are certain indicators, though, when it's about to happen - taking a while for the formating to fill in on a major page. I've gotten into the habit of highlighting and taking to the clipboard a reply composition just in case that happens.

And liscab... watch your "c's" and "q's". ;-)

Liscab

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 15, 2009
Miami fl.
It is annoying especially when you're in the middle of posting a reply with links ;-)

There are certain indicators, though, when it's about to happen - taking a while for the formating to fill in on a major page. I've gotten into the habit of highlighting and taking to the clipboard a reply composition just in case that happens.

And liscab... watch your "c's" and "q's". ;-)
Thank againg but I think that I am improving my typing, if you recheck my firsts posts they were a hell, any way keep an eye on me, that is helping me a lot

Liscab

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 15, 2009
Miami fl.
Yea I've been having issues almost daily with "server too busy, please try again later"... althought I can't gripe too much as I am not a "supporting" or "paid" member.
Even the supporting member have this message, We are an open source free for all, a supporting member benefits are more room for PM and photo albums

AshHole

ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2009
Pinellas County, Fl
... a supporting member benefits are more room for PM and photo albums

I would rather my monthly donation go towards eliminating this problem than to extra space.

How many photos of my 510 and me blowing vapor (ok and my rainbow) could I post? and although I like PMing with members, I dont need to store mega quantity of messages. I want to read and post. ;)

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US

Liscab

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 15, 2009
Miami fl.
Looks like he has a problem with too many connections. It still responds to ping even when it "too busy".

Kevin
server not found is not the problem, so that is what it responds to the ping.perhaps to many pictures have been added lately and it eat a lot of bandwidth, I don't believe the amount of user is the cause or the back up is running very offten, it would be better to be off 2 or 3 hours daily for a backup with a preview notices

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread