The Song Association Game (Music Game for the lazy)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MoonLit_Water

We All Shine On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
Stuart, Florida
Last edited:

kelli

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2013
cocoon of lunacy

MoonLit_Water

We All Shine On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
Stuart, Florida
we will probably have to start over, because no doubt this thread will be obliterated. so there will be no way to use the search on previous postings. not so bad cause i was running out of songs anyway. :p

I'm getting low myself, but lately have been having a lot of luck in finding stuff in my library that hasn't been played, I'm good either way. But The new game same rules?
three letter match no repeats?

Sambuca

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Albuquerque

sonicdsl

Wandering life's highway
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2011
Hi Gang,

We have reached a point where we need to close and restart large threads on ECF. There are "mega-threads" all over the forum that have surpassed the designed limits.

The process is easy, and does not result in the loss of any posts. We simply need to close (not delete!) this thread, and start a new one with "2" or "Part 2" at the end of the title (your choice). I will post at the end of the thread a link to your new thread, and you should add a link to your first post of the new thread to the old thread. This way it's fairly seamless, and easy for folks to find older posts, if desired.

We are ready to proceed now, but prefer the OP (you in this case) to start the new thread. Since Becky hasn't posted since September 2013, we need to decide who now "owns" this thread. Please make a decision amongst yourselves as to whom the new OP will be, and notify me via PM when you've come to a decision. If one is not reached in the next couple of days, then I will start the new thread for you.

More information from the Forum Manager here:
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo.../519375-megathreads-restarting-15k-posts.html

Let me know if any questions! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread