Not open for further replies.

MoonLit_Water

We All Shine On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
Stuart, Florida
"Kit Kat Clock" Marshall Crenshaw & The Bottle Rockets

this is actually a Bottle Rockets song, Marshall has been doing it live for years. The Bottle Rockets sometimes go on tour tour opening for Marshall, then serve as his band for his set. And this song is done during Marshall's set with him singing it and I think that is pretty cool. I was lucky enough to catch one of these shows last year at The Birchmere , Alexandria Va last year. It's a pretty cool little dinner theater and the show was awesome, the food was just OK

Last edited:

daventura

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2013
In a van ............down by the river
In case you need a translation...

Continent
Asia
Africa
Europe
Australia
America
This is Earth
Past
Present
Future
World, this is the world
To understand
To understand
To ask
To answer
To speak
To be absorbed in thought
To say knowing what you are talking about
Transmission
To communicate with friends
To exchange views
Boundlessness
Clever being
Conversation
Talk

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
They all got chased away by the "new" people (one in particular) who didn't give a hoot about the Rules of the Game, or anything else, for that matter... and it seemed to have died a slow death after that, which is just as well... :blink:

It would be nice if we could just have the last year or so deleted and pick up where we left off!!

NCC

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2010
Fla Panhandle, USA
They all got chased away by the "new" people (one in particular) who didn't give a hoot about the Rules of the Game, or anything else, for that matter... and it seemed to have died a slow death after that, which is just as well... :blink:

It would be nice if we could just have the last year or so deleted and pick up where we left off!!
You could start a new one. Music Game II or something like that. With a fresh slate. Either the same rules as I stated in post #1, or a modification of those rules if y'all think anything needs to change.

Yeah, games like this can be really screwed up when people deviate from the stated rules.

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
You could start a new one. Music Game II or something like that. With a fresh slate. Either the same rules as I stated in post #1, or a modification of those rules if y'all think anything needs to change.

Yeah, games like this can be really screwed up when people deviate from the stated rules.

But we would lose the data base, which had taken YEARS to build... and which had also become part of the Challenge!! ;)

I even asked they start a new one of their own, which was done, but it still didn't stop them from coming over here, and only created more confusion having the 2 games with 2 sets of rules...

Nope... it had a good run, and was fun while it lasted.

I have chosen to just let it R.I.P., and will now be unsubscribing from this thread altogether.

This is SK signing off... Peace!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread