The straw mod is amazing + question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darlene7

ECF Veteran
May 4, 2009
Fresno, CA
Just had my husband make me two straws from a End Dust can, very small straw - and wow, that makes such a difference, wonderful tip. Was wondering, when you want a cart for a different flavor but still have juice on your normal nicotine cart, is there a way to put the cart away for awhile while using a flavored one without drying up the juice in the 1st cart - sorry that is a little confusing, but hope you get the point
Darlene

HockerMagnum

ECF Veteran
May 17, 2009
West TN
Njoy/4072 cartridges. Hope this is readable.
cartridgesml.jpg

KreeL

ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2009
West Texas
Just had my husband make me two straws from a End Dust can, very small straw - and wow, that makes such a difference, wonderful tip. Was wondering, when you want a cart for a different flavor but still have juice on your normal nicotine cart, is there a way to put the cart away for awhile while using a flavored one without drying up the juice in the 1st cart - sorry that is a little confusing, but hope you get the point
Darlene

The caps that come with the carts should always be kept. They will keep your juice decent for a lot longer period of time than it takes you to vape up another cart.:)

ImYourSalt

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jun 1, 2009
San Diego, CA
liberty-flights.com
I regularly switch between 2 atty's, batt's, and carts... as too not overwhelm 1 set.

I typically leave the Cat's, and atty's connected, but have been known to leave a capless cartridge lying about. The liquid doesn't evaporate quickly, and I've had no problem with a reduction of flavor. Just pop it back in, and Vape away!

q258

Apr 24, 2009
Darlene

OK I give up.... What's the "straw mod"? :confused:

kinabaloo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran

boxhead

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2009
Chico, california
i have found my 801 carts with the right cao and in a brown glass bottle crystalized the juice in it, now maybe it was the cherry/coke in it or the warm sacromento heat/humidity that did it, but i go to a new cart for 4-5 days then get a new one while the last one gets vert hot water and dish soap ( very little, like 5 drops of dawn. ) then rinse well and dry in a tupperware...and it was in my mouth for a week---yuck i think i should wash them more...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread