The Super T Precise Plus has arrived at Cloud9Vaping!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lisaf01

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2009
UK
www.cremedevape.com

They're here, and they are simply beautiful!

The all new PrecisePlus range from Super T Manufacturing features a host of advancements including a new precision locking mechanism, precious metal-plated contact points, a more durable surface finish, and re-styled vent hole design.
The Precise Plus range utilises a solid atomiser to battery centre post (springless non-floating centre post) and the switch directly contacts the battery so the current has fewer electrical junctions to pass through. Fewer electrical junctions, coupled with precious metal-plated contact points leads to more consistent contact and minimised voltage fluctuation, providing a smoother, stronger, and more reliable vape.

PrecisePlus Features
  • All Stainless Steel top and bottom caps, button and body for maximum durability *
  • A choice of four sizes
  • Button to case clearance is a mere .002 thousandths of an inch, ensuring silky smooth, wobble free, button action
  • New! Attractive, and more durable and harder surface finish
  • New! Innovative precision locking mechanism that gives a visual lock indication and an audible lock click *
  • New! Rhodium and gold plated contacts on the switch, battery and atomiser connections. Precious metals are extremely resistant to corrosion and oxidation. Hits harder, faster and more consistently.
  • New! Deeper, wider juice well
  • New! Un-obtrusive new vent hole design (3 evenly spaced vents)
  • New! Slanted cap design
  • Body to grounding feature
  • Supplied with washers and o-rings for adjusting the button throw and battery size
  • Precision-manufactured and beautifully hand-finished in the USA
  • Lifetime transferrable warranty
* P+10440 features a brass non-locking button

Lisaf01

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2009
UK
www.cremedevape.com
Thanks - although I can't possibly show how nice they really are in photos, but I always try my best.

I wasn't totally sure about the finish before I saw them in person, but I can definitely say that I love it now. My unit saw a LOT of action at Vapefest and it is totally unchanged in looks and performance. A definitely thumbs up yet again for your work, David. Keep them coming. :)

Lisaf01

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2009
UK
www.cremedevape.com
Hiya Cheese, :)
Glad you were happy with the speed of service when you ordered your P+10440 - it's a beautiful little unit isn't it?
yes, I have ordered some flat capped units of all types in the next batch but their availability really depends on David at Super-T so I can't be sure exactly what will come and when, but if you bang me a quick email through the site, I can add you to the notification list for them. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread